Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stop to rasizm!

are you human? and shut up!

1 more fight . and i will close this thread and give both of u warning so stop fight and wait for abuse work or devo work .

Thanks. U

umbro u can close this topic. i think everyone understand

Quote Originally Posted by veSimRuLLz View Post
    u should watch some news channel
    i watch and? this is only game ;]

this is only idea. some muslims added it.(some cristians too) and we change this flag. OK? it s not for devil understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    u are n00b or what ??i think yes, look photo, the flag, it.s a AntiHebrew flag, or now u try to say u didn.t know
    Vash.. if you think this is racism.. and btw its not hebrew's flag..its israel's flag
    and this picture is becouse turkey sent some medical needs and food in palestina,palestina and israel are enemies.. and israel attacked ships. 17 peoples are dead.9 in hospital.So where is racism?

Reakwon omg, scared of loosing ? And Vash, omg, stop crying. There is nWo, Devil, betters will win, where is point to insult every1, lets wait round end and see who will win. And how they can ban Devils gang?

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    Reakwon omg, scared of loosing ? And Vash, omg, stop crying. There is nWo, Devil, betters will win, where is point to insult every1, lets wait round end and see who will win. And how they can ban Devils gang?
    Quote Originally Posted by NeiiC123 View Post
    Vash.. if you think this is racism.. and btw its not hebrew's flag..its israel's flag
    and this picture is becouse turkey sent some medical needs and food in palestina,palestina and israel are enemies.. and israel attacked ships. 17 peoples are dead.9 in hospital.So where is racism?
    ahahaha loosing? neah i don.t play so i can.t loose, Istrael, Hebrew i think its a form of repect to 6 milion ppl dead or another ppl from istrael who die, and so i can say about musulmans ??that ppl who make attacks,n00b like some camele here in tc, i can.t say how much I would do kill them one by one, this isn.t a form of racism, but ur it is.

vash are u hebrev? or ur family?

people say that im musulman ... hmm? look at my ass is made in china