Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stop to rasizm!

Quote Originally Posted by veSimRuLLz View Post
    son of bitch
    maybe u got ban in forum for this

what i say and what u understand my son?

any crew member close this topic or i will use insult more...

Quote Originally Posted by veSimRuLLz View Post
    any crew member close this topic or i will use insult more...
    the reason of yours insults is that u have 13 years old... Rest In Peace my friend

no, im not, but cuz im don.t this dont mean u can insult them, "any crew member close this topic or i will use insult more..." and so ?? who are u to say ppl what.s they must do ??shut up, and close this page and u won.t insult no more, or u don.t know do this ?

I agree with Vash and Raekwon, however i dont wanna fight with anyone here. Crossed flag of Israel could be a symbol of some kind of discrimination and Im sure, that here can't be any place for any discrimination, but ban them for it??? It would be very hard punishment.

...any other material that offend groups of people or individuals. Religious and political statements are not allowed...
    I'm sure you all know rules, but read this please. This topic shouldn't be against Devil as a gang, but against rasism and xenophobe. Warn them and I hope we won't see any crossed flags here anymore.

Bigem

u can.t ban the gang LOL only the person who add the image.

You know what i ment... I think that ban is too much for one crossed flag

rofl lol lmao

I dont see how you get this to a "gang fight" :S .. I can understand why Turkey people are angry, but why angry at all Israel civilian? if mad call the goverment and complain. dont insult all the civilians ffs !

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    Reakwon omg, scared of loosing ? And Vash, omg, stop crying. There is nWo, Devil, betters will win, where is point to insult every1, lets wait round end and see who will win. And how they can ban Devils gang?
    ahhauaha u are stupid? this is not fight who is better, u are very noob in game go and win latvia no more :]