Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stop to rasizm!

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    ahahaha loosing? neah i don.t play so i can.t loose, Istrael, Hebrew i think its a form of repect to 6 milion ppl dead or another ppl from istrael who die, and so i can say about musulmans ??that ppl who make attacks,n00b like some camele here in tc, i can.t say how much I would do kill them one by one, this isn.t a form of racism, but ur it is.
    here you show to admins.. last round at end won gang DEBIL CAMELS..devil members told to admins..you (nWo) said its not racism and we diddnt want to hurt them.. but they was trusting u...(nWo) and now you are attacking us with that we are camels. nWo is full of lies.. admins now you can see.. BB

Viva Devil

Quote Originally Posted by NeiiC123 View Post
    here you show to admins.. last round at end won gang DEBIL CAMELS..devil members told to admins..you (nWo) said its not racism and we diddnt want to hurt them.. but they was trusting u...(nWo) and now you are attacking us with that we are camels. nWo is full of lies.. admins now you can see.. BB
    me nwo ?? ))=)) ur crazy im not was the leader, so speak with sohlamentuo, he make the gang, we pay from say "camels" if u don.t know shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by NeiiC123 View Post
    nWo is full of lies.. admins now you can see.. BB
    all in this game are full of lies, arenĀ“t they?

Enough craps in one topic.
    Last edited by SerbanRulz; 05-31-2010 at 11:52 PM.

I see racism in this picture... try to put your country flag with this situation...

Soo, is racism or not?

We don't classify this as racism, we do however classify this as a political statement and those aren't allowed on TC according to the rules.
    I couldn't find this particular gang and verify the rules violation. However, I found another gang on the top list with a political statement. I gave the leader a temp ban and changed the name of the gang. The stats lists should update automatically eventually.