Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: boredom

Default boredom

today I did something no man should ever do; I played into a hunters obvious trap because I was bored; I like how realistic this game is when you should trust no one; but it's lonesome without anyone to play with or talk to; all my goon friends either play wow; or have sex with the prostitute Britney and then ask me why they have to wait so many hours to play again.

I love this game but I guess Id just like to actually play with people as a team :P

Quote Originally Posted by fangyoram View Post
    today I did something no man should ever do; I played into a hunters obvious trap because I was bored; I like how realistic this game is when you should trust no one; but it's lonesome without anyone to play with or talk to; all my goon friends either play wow; or have sex with the prostitute Britney and then ask me why they have to wait so many hours to play again.

I love this game but I guess Id just like to actually play with people as a team :P

And so, what.s the point ? ?
    Last edited by vash; 06-05-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Yeah .. No point !!

@ MBison .. plz dont misuse the forum .

Good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

MBison: I don't think you misused the forums to start with. You expressed an opinion on the game and for that you should recieve appreciation, not disrespect.
    Changes in the area you're talking about has been discussed before, but most players have opposed a change. We want TC to be a cooperative game, but the way it currently is, you have to get to know your fellow players really well before teaming up. If you have any ideas how to lower this threshold I'll be happy to listen to them.