Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    in that round we didnt play for top inter noob . in that round only 3 players played for 1 RO , when we played for 1 inter we won
    And we always will win when we play 4 top ! ;d

Quote Originally Posted by thejordgubb View Post
    I think all PL players would kick ur ass :P but we probably will never find out.. and even if they play same time, kedul would probably tell "someone" to ban them.. and they would be banned like this round :*
    totally agree

Arrow

Poland maybe yes, Portugal and Poland its the countries who have more players with capacity to win, but Romania? LOL that is a joke

I hope one round this can be possible,if yes, you will see nizari

1. Congrats for everybody from top 5, top gg and top killers. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakarumita View Post
    (No offence, I`m challenging just to determine who is better )
    Nizari u want to challenge with everybody but u showed many times that u and ur team aren`t better than many other teams - u haven`t got top 1, i am right? So probably if u won round 44 (sorry I dont think so) what u want to show? U lost x rounds before, when u have played for top 1 too. So do u think, that after u win one round u will be god of this game and u can call to every1 that u are better than him? It`s funny

And 1more thing. To leaders of top gangs. PT guys have attacked u all the time in this round, especially mogs ( i dont know who u are and from where u are ) but u still invite them for robs etc (especially nwo, i dont know if they robbed in devil or no). If u stoped invite them, they couldn`t rob and maybe next time they would think a little before attack on their "friends" gang. For me it is unbelievably that after they have attacked ur gang u invite them again and again and again.

Quote Originally Posted by 14joker View Post
    1. Congrats for everybody from top 5, top gg and top killers. Great job.

Nizari u want to challenge with everybody but u showed many times that u and ur team aren`t better than many other teams - u haven`t got top 1, i am right? So probably if u won round 44 (sorry I dont think so) what u want to show? U lost x rounds before, when u have played for top 1 too. So do u think, that after u win one round u will be god of this game and u can call to every1 that u are better than him? It`s funny

I think that You didn`t understood my intentions very well. I want one round with all or almost all great teams playing. Oh and by the way it was idea of juventus2.

Edit: And why You started offensive on me ? Bad behaviour. Got some problems ? Complexes or what ?
    Last edited by Zakarumita; 06-21-2010 at 07:45 PM.

Too true what u say joker.

It amazes me why all round NWO let mogs join to their gang, yet as soon as he found any member of that gang in a rave, he wouldnt think twice about hitting lol.

Why let someone rob with u, if hes only "using" your gang using tickets and gaining stats in ga
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Zakarumita View Post
    Edit: And why You started offensive on me ? Bad behaviour. Got some problems ? Complexes or what ?
    3 questions, from my side nothing more :d I haven`t any complexes with u, I just asked
    So 1more time :

i am right?
    u haven`t to answer, I am
    what u want to show?
    So do u think, that after u win one round u will be god of this game and u can call to every1 that u are better than him?

Talking EhZe.

Eeeehhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Exclamation One question for wsk

So how does it feel to make 10kk to vanish?

Quote Originally Posted by Sickmogst77 View Post
    Poland maybe yes, Portugal and Poland its the countries who have more players with capacity to win, but Romania? LOL that is a joke

I hope one round this can be possible,if yes, you will see nizari
    I think you are joking ahahahahaha
    slovenian, egyptian, and romanian have best tops, look better