Businessman
    Respect: 5197490

4.NoName
    Businessman
    Respect: 5109870

5.Opportunity
    Pimp
    Respect: 4500000

You are right Spookyboy, NN "beat almoust all of them" not everyone,if we play with one team like klym post neither olympic beat us,NN? (rofl) dont answer :X but yea, its probably impossible PT have a team like that
    Chill bro :P I tell u,U can`t beat US with or without all players from the list :P

shut up spooky.. u won 3 times without opponents and u r flying.. u did the same as we 10 rounds later so calm down

Quote Originally Posted by 14joker View Post
    1. Congrats for everybody from top 5, top gg and top killers. Great job.

Nizari u want to challenge with everybody but u showed many times that u and ur team aren`t better than many other teams - u haven`t got top 1, i am right? So probably if u won round 44 (sorry I dont think so) what u want to show? U lost x rounds before, when u have played for top 1 too. So do u think, that after u win one round u will be god of this game and u can call to every1 that u are better than him? It`s funny

And 1more thing. To leaders of top gangs. PT guys have attacked u all the time in this round, especially mogs ( i dont know who u are and from where u are ) but u still invite them for robs etc (especially nwo, i dont know if they robbed in devil or no). If u stoped invite them, they couldn`t rob and maybe next time they would think a little before attack on their "friends" gang. For me it is unbelievably that after they have attacked ur gang u invite them again and again and again.
    Well,i don`t give a shit if he atacked us :P He atacked Devil too.As u see almoust all of us are sick of devil and c*mels.Only a bunch of guys who are addicted for top GG medals and some asslickers (many of them romanians).And if he had chance to hit nwo why not ? You would do the same thing if you have chances for top1 :P Only us refused to atack them (stupid thing)

Quote Originally Posted by Sickmogst77 View Post
    Poland maybe yes, Portugal and Poland its the countries who have more players with capacity to win, but Romania? LOL that is a joke

I hope one round this can be possible,if yes, you will see nizari
    hahah..Romania? who the **** is pt and pl leader? Shobolanu? (think). a romanian player? (think)
    gratz ehze mogs and suil for top1 and our romanian players for top6.

Quote Originally Posted by thelast1 View Post
    hahah..Romania? who the **** is pt and pl leader? Shobolanu? (think). a romanian player? (think)
    gratz ehze mogs and suil for top1 and our romanian players for top6.
    Ahahahahahaha.YOu deny your boss ? :-s A romanian player =))

Quote Originally Posted by kedul View Post
    shut up spooky.. u won 3 times without opponents and u r flying.. u did the same as we 10 rounds later so calm down
    And ? I don`t have a whole country playing for me when i play for top1.Like you :P Romania is the ugliest,dirtiest country in the world,and in crims i could say the same thing :P So shut up camels slave.

Quote Originally Posted by Sickmogst77 View Post
    Poland maybe yes, Portugal and Poland its the countries who have more players with capacity to win, but Romania? LOL that is a joke

I hope one round this can be possible,if yes, you will see nizari
    LoL =))) YOu have players with capacity of win but you win very rarely =)) Buy you have players with capacity of win (flex) 3 top1 cups.One after an alliance with Pl players,one after 2 teams were banned,and the last one,totally deserved,i admit this.

Ps. Romania have 8 top1 cups. 8 vs 3.Naabs

Talking Lol

hey guys if you can notice all, you all writes same since ages ,after round ends bla bla bla xD
    Im the best **** the rest , whatever .. no1 is the best and noone the worst. All knows how 2 play tc, just time important. x_x no1 says the true how many members in each teams were. Lies Lies & Lies ,
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Arrow

Vash i dont said Portugal have better records or betters teams, i said portugal and poland have much players with skills to win, but cant make one big team because we do not understand each other.

Sp00ky omg, dont make me laught please, we know on real life you are too fat like 3 or 4 of us, but on TC no :S sorry