Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Devs , look at this!

I would say that mine is simply a consideration.

Admins why not ask urself, the reasons of this statistics?

I bet that "the crims" is the best browser game , And I also bet that the loss of users not depends from the innovations , People like tc even when it was worse than today.

I think u must do something before the game ends completely, and i also think all who like this nice game, have my same idea.

You already know what to do, but dont know why you dont have the courage to do it, i understand that people from abuse crew know too much for be kicked, but lets stop this game 1 month, and back with a FAIR abuse crew.

I dont want to fight with anyone, this is just my idea.

Bye
    Last edited by Ryan; 06-22-2010 at 02:49 AM.

How about fair players ?! We all say that admins are unfair but some of us still use bot and other thing which creates an unfair advantage.I am susprised that you,the biggest cheater in crims history come and tell us about how to innovate this game xD.First you should play a clean round and then you`ll see that after yo uwon you have a good feeling if you have played clean.
    And about the admins,in my oppinion some of them are too old for this game.Is not about their ages,i`m talking about too much time since they are in crew.I admit that they gathered experience but now fresh people need to take theire places :P new generation,new ideas,better game.I know that i am speaking in van,that nobody listen to me/us but i expressed my oppinion and i expect an answer.Can you bring fres power in crew or you will continue with the oldies xD
    Cheers.
    Last edited by Sp00kYn1; 06-22-2010 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    How about fair players ?! We all say that admins are unfair but some of us still use bot and other thing which creates an unfair advantage.I am susprised that you,the biggest cheater in crims history come and tell us about how to innovate this game xD.First yo ushould play a clean round and after you`ll see that after yo uwon you have a good feeling after you have played clean.
    And about the admins,in my oppinion some of them are too old for this game.Is not about their ages,i`m talking about too much time since they are in crew.I admit that they gathered experience but now fresh people needs to take theire places :P new generation,new ideas,better game.I know that i am speaking in van,that nobody listen to me/us but i expressed my oppinion and i expect an answer.Can you bring fres power in crew or you will continue with the oldies xD
    Cheers.
    I wasnt talking about me , and about bans . (about my style, think what u want, i know what i can do and also admins who ban me every round know. i admitted that i used bot round 34, when u won, i didnt use it anymore, becouse im not stupid to use something that give me ban) Anyway I see that u are agree with me

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Anyway I see that u are agree with me
    I am agree with you,yes xD but you know that nobody listen us =))

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    I am agree with you,yes xD but you know that nobody listen us =))
    We tried to lose 5 min At least with this cleaning in crew, some noob will not come to lock the topic

I agree with the idea.

But devs don't give a shit what few addicted kids write here, they are too busy lauging at you and spending money which earn on this shit

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    But devs don't give a shit what few addicted kids write here, they are too busy lauging at you and spending money which earn on this shit
    they will end earn, If users continue to decline :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dictatore View Post
    soon they will earr theyr own shitt..evry round 100/ 200 player quit why?
    becaus care.. devs dont care crew dont giv a shitt all they wait and want theyr money take a look on jordgubb SNIIS,SKERDI all community and otherr doesnt care what the hell u talk about

i finded like let uss say 10 buggs on BETA played 8 round beta jusst find buggs i didnt gett midalj in tc about beta .. its simple they dont care ;D
    Jesus, are you ****in' retarded ?

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    Jesus, are you ****in' retarded ?
    not as you are shutt ur mouth then u dont have any idea what the hell u talking about retard naab...