Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I think that here is an interesting debate, but none of the devs come to see, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    How the **** did 2 teams get top 3 cup of round 42? this is a proof that tc crew dont know what the **** they are doing..

Free Online RPG: The Crims - BrotherStyle

and

Free Online RPG: The Crims - BlackHorseNizari

****ing idiots
    they all noobs (rofl)
    when we are faced with a problem, should still think calmly, and then act quickly and precisely to do right thing

top 4 and 5 medals are so senseless, since when did top 4 and 5 get any medals in a game? and they look ugly as hell too...

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

I would say that mine is simply a consideration.

Admins why not ask urself, the reasons of this statistics?

I bet that "the crims" is the best browser game , And I also bet that the loss of users not depends from the innovations , People like tc even when it was worse than today.

I think u must do something before the game ends completely, and i also think all who like this nice game, have my same idea.

You already know what to do, but dont know why you dont have the courage to do it, i understand that people from abuse crew know too much for be kicked, but lets stop this game 1 month, and back with a FAIR abuse crew.

I dont want to fight with anyone, this is just my idea.

Bye
    Delete mororus from abuse crew and all would be happy i guess

Default THE Crims suks !

All ppl Corupt dont play this shit game you can win here only mororus and others cotupts from crew .Good luck all and i dont care who win who lose just i want right ! BUt here 4 ever not right ! Bye all and i want delete my acc ! mororus go dog !

guys dont cry wsk ban

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I think that here is an interesting debate, but none of the devs come to see, why?
    They don´t care about what players think ryan , this the why everyone has quit and there is just 1k on line ... this game is completely dead

Ps: just one thing THEY MAKE THE RULES BUT DON´T FORGET WE (player) MAKE THE GAME

WITHOUT US , YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING
    Last edited by Only4Win; 06-22-2010 at 05:34 PM.

bye stanyk, nobody gonna miss you

Uite sclavetele "Devil without Ronsons is like life without water ? " SLAVE

Quote Originally Posted by Stanyk4FuN View Post
    All ppl Corupt dont play this shit game you can win here only mororus and others cotupts from crew .Good luck all and i dont care who win who lose just i want right ! BUt here 4 ever not right ! Bye all and i want delete my acc ! mororus go dog !
    LoL , take some english lessons dude .