Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

so remember last round when we lost top gg , we had after end of round 1st place and then wsk banned and we lost it , so where is the help from crew ???

I agree 100%.

who the f**k wil learn u guys nobody from developement crew dont look there and war with u coz all what u can do is war and contradictory discussions now is normaly to insult me or to try to make a war somebody coz thats all what u know
    Last edited by tanatosn1; 06-23-2010 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tanatosn1 View Post
    who the f**k wil learn u guys nobody from developement crew dont look there and war with u coz all what u can do is war and contradictory discussions now is normaly to insult me or to try to make a war somebody coz thats all what u know
    tanatos stfu cuz u don.t know nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    tanatos stfu cuz u don.t know nothing
    Why this is thuth
    Ah mayble u know all so sorry for disturb u mr Memox xD
    Last edited by tanatosn1; 06-23-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Why this is thuth
    Dev don.t know nothing cuz they are trust crew member too much after this investigation many things will be defferent...

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Dev don.t know nothing cuz they are trust crew member too much after this investigation many things will be defferent...
    I talk about idiots who want to change abuse cre and who cry for top gg.Who the f**k wil change abuse members coz players want?Now all angry coz lost this shity top gg last round who make this shitty discussions about changing abuse crew members in devil members/leaders?If u dont know about what u talk stfu and accept loose of nWo.And about unban of england guy (i dont know them nick) he showed some prints how he buy creds to somebody from crew and got unban.But lets wait after this investigation
    Last edited by tanatosn1; 06-23-2010 at 05:58 PM.

I talk about idiots who want to change abuse cre and who cry for top gg.Who the f**k wil change abuse members coz players want?Now all angry coz lost this shity top gg last round who make this shitty discussions about changing abuse crew members in devil members/leaders?If u dont know about what u talk stfu and accept loose of nWo.And about unban of england guy (i dont know them nick) he showed some prints how he buy creds to somebody from crew and got unban.But lets wait after this investigation
    You are the biggest n00b in the world, we aren.t speak about that person, we are telling that wsk take ban and blackhorse and BrothersStyle not, they have stats from wsk 4kk, and not only he is telling that, so if you don.t know about what shit are we speaking here is better stfu.

Vash, why are you 24h on in forum? fat kid :s

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
    Vash, why are you 24h on in forum? fat kid :s
    LOL ) im not fat only i hate person like tantos who comes here telling bullshits and they don.t know nothing about this

If he was banned, who ban him have a reason to do it.