Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ReAkwon76 View Post
    Yeah we need new abuse!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    The devs should fire all crew members because no crew member are fair, i think the players should vote for new or something, if not i think the devs can take care of this game by them selfs and not let stupid crew members that are corupt rule this game... I bet that Olympic have used bots every round they have played for top
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    Delete mororus from abuse crew and all would be happy i guess

About this i talk idiot.Ok boss u are the best player xDDD.And dont write about me here i dont learn u coz in your smart mind exist just insults.

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana View Post
    If he was banned, who ban him have a reason to do it.
    LOL im not say that wsk was banned unfair... if he is banned ban blackhorse and BrothersStyle too, not only him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    LOL im not say that wsk was banned unfair... if he is banned ban blackhorse and BrothersStyle too, not only him.
    Ofc but if angus get ban why ehze dont get ban coz he transpher stats with angus

Quote Originally Posted by tanatosn1 View Post
    About this i talk idiot.Ok boss u are the best player xDDD.And dont write about me here i dont learn u coz in your smart mind exist just insults.
    Tanatos im not insulting you, n00b is not a insult...now go to play with yours dolls or go to cry to ur mom.

Yes, as Tanatos said, if they ban BlackHorse and BrotherTeam they must ban EhZeMogsSuil too, but people can't guess who help them used bot.

Ofc but if angus get ban why ehze dont get ban coz he transpher stats with angus
    Yes ban suil and his team, ban all ppl who have dirty stats or play with bot

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Tanatos im not insulting you, n00b is not a insult...now go to play with yours dolls or go to cry to ur mom.
    :O and idiot is a insult?Noob idiot retard etc are minor insults .I dont cry.But what i can w8 from a smart mind ;D

:O and idiot is a insult?Noob idiot retard etc are minor insults .I dont cry.But what i can w8 from a smart mind ;D
    mm time ago "umbro was saying retard to crypto" and it was consider minor insult by admins :S

Quote Originally Posted by NetroxzseCrew View Post
    mm time ago "umbro was saying retard to crypto" and it was consider minor insult by admins :S
    I dont know admins rules but if i go now to a crew member and i tel them "vash insult me" he wil tell me is a minor insult

Same case... n00b, i make a ticket for this, the replay was : i don.t see insults here, n00b is not a insult.
    Last edited by vash; 06-23-2010 at 07:56 PM.