Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Dev don.t know nothing cuz they are trust crew member too much after this investigation many things will be defferent...
    Im agree

Quote Originally Posted by tanatosn1 View Post
    Ofc but if angus get ban why ehze dont get ban coz he transpher stats with angus
    tanatos i really dot know how much did you play last round but ... if they act right by the rullzz asela ban , suil ban cause wsk and Angus had dirty stats Right ?? Or now that Devil won the Round everybody is happy .. Pff enjoy playing Devil.com cause this is not crims .. this is a game where 2 3 guys have 2 3 friends in abuse crew and when are crying, some one gets ban (Ex This round Wsk and Angus ... Round 41 NoNAme, and 2 days before Igogo tells me he has a great surprise 4 us ) so ... ABuse Rocks Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post

, so I wanna only say that if u r not welcome in this game coz u dont respect game rulz so its ur problem and not abuse crew problem , they r doing their work...
    stop use script then u can talk about respect the rules. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20Cs View Post
    tanatos i really dot know how much did you play last round but ... if they act right by the rullzz asela ban , suil ban cause wsk and Angus had dirty stats Right ?? Or now that Devil won the Round everybody is happy .. Pff enjoy playing Devil.com cause this is not crims .. this is a game where 2 3 guys have 2 3 friends in abuse crew and when are crying, some one gets ban (Ex This round Wsk and Angus ... Round 41 NoNAme, and 2 days before Igogo tells me he has a great surprise 4 us ) so ... ABuse Rocks Enjoy
    Somebody tell me wsk wil be unbanned but angus haved dirty stats right? pt guys transfer stats with angus and must get ban for dirty stats 2 but anyway lets wait finish of investigation

Quote Originally Posted by thejordgubb View Post
    stop use script then u can talk about respect the rules. : )
    Haters gonna hate, and noobs will never know how

we all know that crews is on Devils side bann all nWo player gogo make the top gg devil FFS

unfair crews gogo protect ur friend **** the others! :S

Quote Originally Posted by Dictatore View Post
    we all know that crews is on Devils side bann all nWo player gogo make the top gg devil FFS

unfair crews gogo protect ur friend **** the others! :S
    Plz shut up.

I think this game is dead , and there is no solution anymore !!

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Yes ban suil and his team, ban all ppl who have dirty stats or play with bot
    yeah ban all top10, or top 20, and let nirvana( icetealemon ) win top1 with 1.4kk

Its fair

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Win View Post
    I think this game is dead , and there is no solution anymore !!
    10000000% agree... u just need to take a look in top inter all rounds, always the same guys, and u dont see new teams, the only thing we see is players and teams leave the game... and yes, i think its too late to change anything