Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Devs read all ideas and all opinions, and all topics and posts in this forum.. i never saw any topic talking abt devs, admins or crew that they didnt read or answer..^^
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post

I would say that mine is simply a consideration.

Admins why not ask urself, the reasons of this statistics?

I bet that "the crims" is the best browser game , And I also bet that the loss of users not depends from the innovations , People like tc even when it was worse than today.

I think u must do something before the game ends completely, and i also think all who like this nice game, have my same idea.

You already know what to do, but dont know why you dont have the courage to do it, i understand that people from abuse crew know too much for be kicked, but lets stop this game 1 month, and back with a FAIR abuse crew.

I dont want to fight with anyone, this is just my idea.

Bye
    Yes, the first step must be a new crew.
    Not ... change 1-2 people, but all crew.
    anyway , the best would be to invent a program to check the logs

I know it never will , and tc as pictured, will drop to 0

I bet that "the crims" is the best browser game , And I also bet that the loss of users not depends from the innovations , People like tc even when it was worse than today.

I think u must do something before the game ends completely, and i also think all who like this nice game, have my same idea.

You already know what to do, but dont know why you dont have the courage to do it, i understand that people from abuse crew know too much for be kicked, but lets stop this game 1 month, and back with a FAIR abuse crew.

Bye
    Yes, Ryan has right... If nobody do anything Tc will end soon...

Look also these stats...from google trends..
    http://www.google.com/trends/viz?q=t...eekly_img&sa=N

The number of player is like the first month when The crims Began...I think that crew or developers have to think something...

this morning i see another good idea from the developers...Try to log in beta or to see some players' profiles...thay are all deleted... Good work Crew...(also if is the beta...there was some people that played on it...) Good work...Good work

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    But devs don't give a shit what few addicted kids write here, they are too busy lauging at you and spending money which earn on this shit
    they will end earn, If users continue to decline :P

Bye
    They should make TC as it was for 30 rounds ago.. now TC sucks and all people quit and the game is left for the debil idiots

Default ...

How the **** did 2 teams get top 3 cup of round 42? this is a proof that tc crew dont know what the **** they are doing..

Free Online RPG: The Crims - BrotherStyle

and

Free Online RPG: The Crims - BlackHorseNizari

****ing idiots

Bleah,you care about the cup for top3 ? xD **** them,**** them all =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    Bleah,you care about the cup for top3 ? xD **** them,**** them all =)
    no but its a good proof that the crew dont know what the **** they are doing crew + camels make this game sucks (puke)

Yep,and now as usual somebody will close the topic and i don`t know why,scorpion will be the one =)) So we will get no answer,nothing :P This game is now official for retard people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    Yep,and now as usual somebody will close the topic and i don`t know why,scorpion will be the one =)) So we will get no answer,nothing :P This game is now official for retard people.
    The game now is just for crew friends sometimes u can have luck when no one of them friends play , that's all