Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Win View Post
    They don´t care about what players think ryan , this the why everyone has quit and there is just 1k on line ... this game is completely dead

Ps: just one thing THEY MAKE THE RULES BUT DON´T FORGET WE (player) MAKE THE GAME

WITHOUT US , YOU GUYS ARE NOTHING
    I know . But they cant continue without us (players)

Soon will be 500 online, and after some months 0, they are blind.

All know why everyone has quit this game!

First 500,then devil slaves,75 and then muppets like IceTealemon =))

I think you guys would be happy if devs suddenly change abuse for unexperienced people, who dont know tc cheaters and dont know what the **** is bot at all

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    I think you guys would be happy if devs suddenly change abuse for unexperienced people, who dont know tc cheaters and dont know what the **** is bot at all
    i think wenezuelo should be abuse crew leader would be much better

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    First 500,then devil slaves,75 and then muppets like IceTealemon =))
    Than NN will win round after round and will say that they are propably best in the world ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    wsk should be abuse crew leader

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    Coz he's nwo ? hahahaha

Sorry for my spam, but I just read here "blablabla"

Much time ago, many players come here to say the same thing...

Do you know why this game are dieing? Because is very hard to win using few accounts... because players don't need others players (except friends or camels in their team).
    Soo, players need to use 1.000 accounts to win top1 or 50 to get a green medal.

MANY PLAYERS ARE TO MUCH LAZY, and prefer use bot, scripts, add-on, macros and programs like that to win the game and say they are the best (just in their mind because I think the best is the player who makes 20k stats using only one account).

Try to think in this game without rabbits, without skills in hospital, just reciving 1 skill per rob, 10 skill per ga hit and 100 skill with rave hit.

Many players will back and players can continues using bot (and getting ban) if they want, because will be more easy to play.
    Players will need pay more attention in next ship, will need to spent credits correctly (because they will need to use 10 in buildings, 10 in hookers, 10 in weapon and 10 in next ship).
    The only difference with players will be that: credits.

Now players can make 20kk respect without credits, they just need to up 750 accounts, buy buildings, wait production and after that they can milk this money.
    Or they can look in Nightlife new raves or more visited raves (first raves are new and the lasts are more visited) and make ga in nWo, Devil or another gang.

PLAYERS NEED TO STOP TO LIE TO THEMSELVES AND FOLLOW THE RULES!

Many players say: I don't use bot, but rob with 17 accounts and accept rob with 6 accounts in the same second! Sure... many players can say it is possible, but for 5h unrested???

Who is corrupt? Players or Crew?

And I know that because players have reported it to me (because FAIR PLAYERS don't like BOTTERS in their teams).

It's my opinion

Guys, they are crew, they are not here to please any of u. They are like cops or football referees, they will have always someone calling them "son of a biatch" with or without reason

Now, let's see, do you really think that it's crew fault the decrease of players? or the problem is in players that (like you have done ryan) make this game unfair? players think play for what? to be beaten for someone with bot? **** it!! i wont waste my time!! that's what players think. Crew as an unfair mission, because there will be always saying that they are corrupt, even when they know that they arent..

Also, this game is unable to get new players because the time it tooks to learn how to play the basics. And the old ones are quiting like is normal. Someone who plays for 5 min and get 24h on Hospital will login more what ?? once? twice? 10 min after.. more 24h without play... it should be easier for new players.Why dont make a official tutorial with some basics not so basic, something that allow some player in the 2 first rounds playing can do 20k 30k without help, that would be more stimulating for new players. Now we see noobs online everyday to do 4k 5k... off course that 90% will give up next round and play something else that is not so difficult to start playing well.

It's too much attention for the old good players and none for new players, when the old ones quit, that's normal we dont see anyone playing...

Sorry for the size of the speech
    Last edited by Timoteo; 06-22-2010 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    Guys, they are crew, they are not here to please any of u. They are like cops or football referees, they will have always someone calling them "son of a biatch" with or without reason

Now, let's see, do you really think that it's crew fault the decrease of players? or the problem is in players that (like you have done ryan) make this game unfair? players think play for what? to be beaten for someone with bot? **** it!! i wont waste my time!! that's what players think. Crew as an unfair mission, because there will be always saying that they are corrupt, even when they know that they arent..

Also, this game is unable to get new players because the time it tooks to learn how to play the basics. And the old ones are quiting like is normal. Someone who plays for 5 min and get 24h on Hospital will login more what ?? once? twice? 10 min after.. more 24h without play... it should be easier for new players.Why dont make a official tutorial with some basics not so basic, something that allow some player in the 2 first rounds playing can do 20k 30k without help, that would be more stimulating for new players. Now we see noobs online everyday to do 4k 5k... off course that 90% will give up next round and play something else that is not so difficult to start playing well.

Sorry for the size of the speech
    #1 If people quit the game, isnt my fault

#2 Someone who isnt friend of abuse members can win the round only if their friends dont play

#3 I dont need a bot for make my game