Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    The devs should fire all crew members [...] i think the players should vote for new
    Good idea but devs should type some persons. After that players could vote on them

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    U played on egy, u know how to make big stats and u too think that olympic play on bot?
    No, i didnt say it :P but for sure they have a different impact on the crew

For example if see something wrong on olympic ( robs too fast, enter in raves too fast) will not happen nothing ( im agree) IF im fast like them, Im a botter

U played on egy, u know how to make big stats and u too think that olympic play on bot?
    I told you,you should go and **** yourself =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    I told you,you should go and **** yourself =)
    You know why swans in Romania became extinct ?
    Because romanian kids swim faster to the bread :S

You are from romania ?

Exclamation

and wtf is that? :O thrill jusst shut upp kid.. ur losser thrill remember it! dumb idiot..

Quote Originally Posted by Zakarumita View Post
    Good idea but devs should type some persons. After that players could vote on them
    and how u expect that they should vote? u can gett 300 ppl and tell them vote for me and giv them 10 crew reward...

who we would love to be in crew and like is DICTATORE the true Crew member with fair play! VOTE FOR ME! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Dictatore View Post
    and how u expect that they should vote? u can gett 300 ppl and tell them vote for me and giv them 10 crew reward...

who we would love to be in crew and like is DICTATORE the true Crew member with fair play! VOTE FOR ME! ;D
    Now everybody can see why vote in Crew Members will be a bad idea?
    Everybody wants to enjoy in Crew, but fewer have what is necessary to be a moderator.

Crew Members don't have to talk with players in Skype or MSN.

Adeina (I never know your fake Dictatore), please... don't talk funny things here.

I saw really very funny comments here , but I know something , if u r not good in something so u dont have to do it anymore.. if u r really disabled and cant be so good player here so dont dream to be coz u will be like a retarded person for someone who knows well that u r saying only bullshits....

ps : to this person who said that they dont have to ban 1 player coz it wont be end of game , so I wanna only say that if u r not welcome in this game coz u dont respect game rulz so its ur problem and not abuse crew problem , they r doing their work...

and if olympic win with bot or with crew help , so why dont they play every round and win everyround ? havent u asked urself that they r getting some rest ?

and about these who say that we win top gg with help of crew
    so remember last round when we lost top gg , we had after end of round 1st place and then wsk banned and we lost it , so where is the help from crew ???

really guys u r stupid coz u only talk like kids here , if u dont like this game system so dont play it , u can retire and get some life better than being here like an idiot who doesnt even know about what is he talking.....

one more thing I wanna add , when we lost top gg we accepted it normally coz its a game , we didnt come and cry here like that

accept losing doesnt mean that u r weak , but u can search later for the reason which made u loose and try to get better idea to improve ur work

its game system guys , if u dont like it so leave it !
    Last edited by IGoGo4Fun; 06-23-2010 at 07:00 AM.

camel giving his opinion