Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    I thought this topic is for tell your opinion.. lol..

Brazil..
    So you thought wrong ryan is my friend and i talk to him wherever i want. Just leave your opinion like you did and don´t get involved in other conversations this is not your business :* TAke care

Netherland g0g0g0g0 ;D
    when we are faced with a problem, should still think calmly, and then act quickly and precisely to do right thing

Bye Argentina! 4-0 xDD

France + Italy forever

Quote Originally Posted by Only4Win View Post
    Dude, Dude,Dude .... We ARE 5 times World champions, NOONE in the world have 5 world titles so who cares about win or lose ??? we are the champions , we will starting to worry when someone in the world have the some amount that as we have, until then No worryes, we are THE BEST ...

Ps : We can´t be so selfish, we must let others team win too !! HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    omg are u a retard? xD first u say : brazil will win for sure, then say: aah we let them win.. sure brazil was good before, but was long time no win and maybe u see now Euro team kick all others gay asses sure you have looked back, but time to look forward ? u have best team but still cant win, its not good man...xD and u end with " we are THE BEST... ", nopp you were THE BEST.
    4 teams left , 3 EU team and 1 south american, we see who rulezzz the world

GoGo Germany/Deutschland (rock) !

Quote Originally Posted by NeiiC123 View Post
    Wtf? Ibrahimovic is playing in sweden stfu he is very good player
    haha naaah not really ^^ he have drop swe team xD but I dont really know what he is angry about :P
    and he had bad seasson in Barcelona :P

Spain will win ;d

Spain vs Paraguay 1-0 (flex) ;d

Quote Originally Posted by SerbanRulz View Post
    Spain will win ;d

Spain vs Paraguay 1-0 (flex) ;d
    (shake) its not flex for spain to only win with 1-0 against Paraguay^^ xD

but will look like this

semi:
    Ger -spain 4-2

neth - uru 3-1

Final

Ger - neth 3-2, in overtime

Quote Originally Posted by thejordgubb View Post
    omg are u a retard? xD first u say : brazil will win for sure, then say: aah we let them win.. sure brazil was good before, but was long time no win and maybe u see now Euro team kick all others gay asses sure you have looked back, but time to look forward ? u have best team but still cant win, its not good man...xD and u end with " we are THE BEST... ", nopp you were THE BEST.
    4 teams left , 3 EU team and 1 south american, we see who rulezzz the world

GoGo Germany/Deutschland (rock) !
    Who rullz the world?? U mean football??

Realy, all of the world know that Brasil make the rullz in this world, or by the way in Europe someone have 5 stars?? Sorry but its funny u saying that Europe rullz the world. Europe dont rullz the wold in football 'n nor in economy from that moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Who rullz the world?? U mean football??

Realy, all of the world know that Brasil make the rullz in this world, or by the way in Europe someone have 5 stars?? Sorry but its funny u saying that Europe rullz the world. Europe dont rullz the wold in football 'n nor in economy from that moment.
    yeah I mean football, (but sure economy too, not rule the world, no country or continent rule the world, if something bad happend in Brazil it will infect us in sweden and same if bad in swe inflict BR. but btw Brazil people should not talk about economy, about ex sweden people).

haha pff u say Europe team only have 5 stars in teams? omg.. u really mean it?