Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by ptARMY View Post
    They try to make game clean and they make it dirtier.
    They try to win more money and they loose it all.

nWo was in 1st and the refresh didnt come, devil suddendly gets an unban goes 1st and refresh comes, JUST SEE THE FACTS.

Say that im crying, whatever u all devil or nWo member see what have been done
    And now that Im not crew anymore i can give my opinion, so stop receiving shits and stop being currupted and u will put this game like before [or not].

Ryan thread said everything the members online are decreasing each day, shits like this will decrease more and more!
    Now close the thread and say we dont talk about this in forum..

Congratz admins

Dev's u all that never heard me see the shit that happened in the break between round end and start and u will see OR NOT something interesting!

Nothing else to ADD.

Regards,
    Army.
    There is nothing else to say

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    Kedul,how many handjobs you made to Mororus ? xD You clan his overcoat for many times for this topgg medal ? xD
    Ive got a solution for ur case

say every minute kfc kfc kfc x10 times and u will be ok

Kedul,how many handjobs you made to Mororus ? xD You clan his overcoat for many times for this topgg medal ? xD
    its nothing , than how many he made for top 1

army, i dont give a ****, when u saw nwo won when round is over, u put me in a conversation and now u dont talk to me anymore? dont cry!

sp00ky, why u talk about age? u think they will edit for devil win? i LOLED!

I THINK KEDUL SHOULD BE BANNED HE HAVE 17 years and play !!1 its not legal !!! ban ban ban him !

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    Ive got a solution for ur case

say every minute kfc kfc kfc x10 times and u will be ok
    I have a greater idea that you got.Take Asela`s dirty ****er fat pig hand and go eat some sand :-s and now go to Mororus and lick hi`s as 2 or 3 times to ban me :-s

I have a greater idea that you got.Take Asela`s dirty ****er fat pig hand and go eat some sand :-s
    How can u call him fat? LOOOL buy a mirror!

I have a greater idea that you got.Take Asela`s dirty ****er fat pig hand and go eat some sand :-s
    i think they shold take rabbit [biroOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOO] fast and furious dirve on camels !

Quote Originally Posted by killkillkill2 View Post
    i think they shold take rabbit [biroOoOoOoOoOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOO] fast and furious dirve on camels !
    Lets drive a dirty camel!!!!