Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Round #42 winners

All medals and winners for round 42 has been drawn back because of the strong reactions from many players. We will conduct a special investigation to make sure that no cheating or dirty stats have affected the winning accounts. This also applies to the gang top lists.

We want this game to be fair without cheaters and no corrupt players or corrupt crew members shall be able to change that. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Round 43 will start as planned. Good luck and may the best gang win!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

The restoration of the old log databases is taking longer time than expected. We are working as quickly as we can to complete the winners list. Sorry for the delay!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

The backup restoration is still not completed. I appologize once again for the delay.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

After a lot of problems restoring the backup everything now seems to be on the right track and the backup system is restoring as expected. I am truely sorry for the delay and we will present the results as soon as possible.

I would like to address the questions that has popped up about us not having backup of the logs or not having the funds to pay the winners. Both claims are not true and I hope we can prove that very soon.

Thank you for your patience.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

The restore is finaly complete and I've started the check!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I have completed my investigation now. I have found no reason to change the winners that was previously presented. The accusations about dirty stats from other banned players being transfered to accounts 3 and 4 where simply not true. I have checked stats transfers from both gang assaults and single assaults and not found anything that will change the outcome. The winners will be presented during the day.

I am sorry for the time it took to complete this investigation.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Oh, the medals are going to be give today or by latest tomorrow.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

The winners list is final and will not be changed. We have discussed the info that you have brought us but according to our internal rules and guidelines that we judge the winners by every round, we see no reason to change the list.

I can assure you that we are not doing this as a favor to the Egypitans or because we dont have logs from round 42 or any other stupid idea that has been brought up during this investigation.

The outcome is final and not open for discussion. Further discussions and flame outs about this subject will be closed.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center