Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Overdose

Quote Originally Posted by tanatosn1 View Post
    more killers who buy creds=more $$$$$ for devs so wtf is normaly this
    really. Devs, you have nothing to do? ¬¬

why do not you bother to make new ways of doing stats?

BACK OLD SYSTEM

stup idea

Maybe there is a trick with this new formula,figure it out or find this trick.

Quote Originally Posted by SerbanRulz View Post
    Maybe there is a trick with this new formula,figure it out or find this trick.
    stfu =)) is not a trick... ahahahahhaa

Memox, zed or ebichuman, i repeat things like this will screw more and more the game.
    We could spend more credits this round, but next round people wont play because of this + other things u add..

Make something that could inovate this like what was discussed in the other thread u know what is, things like this will take + and + the game into 0 online..

You will reach a time that there will be 3online persons, u know who are

Please put this game better, not worst.

Regards,
    Army.

Congratulations, you achieve it.

RIP TheCrims.com

I dont agree u guys screaming abt this change before know whats the reason of it.

Memox so let me know abt something.

Can u tell us whats the main reason to change the old overdose formula to da new one?? Is this some reason connected to killer players?? If it's not the reason, so whats the proper reason around this change??

As u well see, mainly of them think this change was to prejudice their game, so asking u, do u agree it can prejudice their way to play?? Cuz as I can see probably now they cant make transfer of money on top, being only possible now to win a top killer spending many credits, is this true??

Regards,
    TheUnd3ad

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    I dont agree u guys screaming abt this change before know whats the reason of it.

Can u tell us whats the main reason to change the old overdose formula to da new one?? Is this some reason connected to killer players?? If it's not the reason, so whats the proper reason around this change??

As u well see, mainly of them think this change was to prejudice their game, so asking u, do u agree it can prejudice their way to play?? Cuz as I can see probably now they cant make transfer of money on top, being only possible now to win a top killer spending many credits, is this true??

Regards,
    TheUnd3ad
    U dont know the reason of this change?
    The reason is very obvious ... The game is dying, then they are earning less money, they have to do something about that ... and so they had the brilliant idea: "let's make players spend more credits! you just have to see the changes they have made round 41 and 42 ... Now, probably this topic will be closed

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post

Regards,
    TheUnd3ad
    No... you can use the old stragy... kill one rabbit and make a gangue rob

Quote Originally Posted by caiodevries2 View Post
    no... You can use the old stragy... Kill one rabbit and make a gangue rob :d
    lol

idiot

The main reason we remade the drug formula was because of how detox and methadone formulas worked. They where really bad and methadone was much too strong. We have tried to even things out a bit making methadone a good choice when recovering from low addiction levels and detox for high levels. Because of these changes we just simply couldnt let the old drugs system stay the same because that would make methadone and detox far to expensive. As you see we have lowered the number of drugs you need to take in order to get full stamina, we have also put in another margins before you overdose. The formulas for these new margins shouldnt be too hard to figure out since they are much more linear than the past ones.

Saying that we do this for credits and money is very offensive. We dont want players ending up in hospital and quitting, that makes no sense. We want to make a great game that players will like!

I hope you give it a try and I am all ears for feedback on improvements and suggestions.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center