Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Overdose

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The main reason we remade the drug formula was because of how detox and methadone formulas worked. They where really bad and methadone was much too strong. We have tried to even things out a bit making methadone a good choice when recovering from low addiction levels and detox for high levels. Because of these changes we just simply couldnt let the old drugs system stay the same because that would make methadone and detox far to expensive. As you see we have lowered the number of drugs you need to take in order to get full stamina, we have also put in another margins before you overdose. The formulas for these new margins shouldnt be too hard to figure out since they are much more linear than the past ones.

Saying that we do this for credits and money is very offensive. We dont want players ending up in hospital and quitting, that makes no sense. We want to make a great game that players will like!

I hope you give it a try and I am all ears for feedback on improvements and suggestions.
    memox i think all what u did this round isnt better

my suggestion is that you should put all back as it was,crew organization sucks new overdose formula sucks..if anyone agree write here

Now it is worse than it was ...
    As has been so bad, maybe you should think about a shorter time prison, or ex. imprisonment for the murder of an 1 hour now because killers really cant play without credit .

Quote Originally Posted by NeiiC123 View Post

my suggestion is that you should put all back as it was,crew organization sucks new overdose formula sucks..if anyone agree write here
    About crew , it was good way , because in crew were really " noobs" people who didnt know anything about tc

about overdose no coments
    and with robs same

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    About crew , it was good way , because in crew were really " noobs" people who didnt know anything about tc

about overdose no coments
    and with robs same
    I think robbs are good cuz you need new strategy but overdose and crew :X no comment

my suggestion is that you should ...
    My suggestion is that you should think for at least 1 minute before pressing the submit button.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

topic is not about crew or other things just "overdose", so if you wanna talk about other things , then keep it for yourself because soon someone ... like always will close this topic-,-

okok, after check it better i understand now the changes. However you should explain it on the topic "news for round ##" not here, after hundreds of OD and some €€€ spent, because teams who are playing for top cannot afford stay stop half an hour anytime someones get od until understand new formulas, they had to spend credits...
    This change has a big impact in the game, it's not something that you will get it with time without prejudice, you cannot just say that "we change it", but explain it like you did it now memox.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Saying that we do this for credits and money is very offensive. We dont want players ending up in hospital and quitting, that makes no sense. We want to make a great game that players will like!

I hope you give it a try and I am all ears for feedback on improvements and suggestions.
    Sorry is just my opinion.Anyway if you see all players hate this new fomula why dont back old formula?Players wil like it

Math iz hrd! RAGEQUIT

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    okok, after check it better i understand now the changes. However you should explain it on the topic "news for round ##" not here, after hundreds of OD and some €€€ spent, because teams who are playing for top cannot afford stay stop half an hour anytime someones get od until understand new formulas, they had to spend credits...
    This change has a big impact in the game, it's not something that you will get it with time without prejudice, you cannot just say that "we change it", but explain it like you did it now memox.

Regards
    I agree, it could have been communicated better.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center