and what about the KILLERS
    just buy credits

Heroin was better

it`s crisis now :s

Quote Originally Posted by GangStarsRullz View Post
    Heroin was better

xD nice words skorp but just "was"

well, my opinion bout this is:

everyone knew how stamination, drugs, raves, overdoses (etc..) worked, cause when you start the game, it was like this, or cause someone explain to you.. for top killers its the same, you guys use the heroin tactic cause someone first did it and you find the idea great..

so now we have new formula, you guys must find it, forget the old system, and think on how the new one work.. the same happen probably on the round #1 of this game when players didnt know how drugs worked and they found the formula.. now the process repeat itself.. try diferent ways, diferent tactics an methods.. find your own stamina system.. i think that now we will see who have eyes and brains for this.. and will not win those that only use old and past teams techniques^^

i think that when people will find how the new system work, they will get use to it
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

I'm not saying you're totally wrong but as far as I know you are not playing the game on a daily basis.After overdosing several times you start hating the game.You need to be really careful when you're taking drugs and like someone said this before, when you're playing robbing with your own gang you can't wait 30 minutes for each account that ends up in the hospital.As you said,the players will adapt to this change but making a mistake became much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by p1lgr1m View Post
    I'm not saying you're totally wrong but as far as I know you are not playing the game on a daily basis.After overdosing several times you start hating the game.You need to be really careful when you're taking drugs and like someone said this before, when you're playing robbing with your own gang you can't wait 30 minutes for each account that ends up in the hospital.As you said,the players will adapt to this change but making a mistake became much easier.
    hahaha no problem ... compared to killers

And ? Top Killers it's a waste of time , in xx rounds only 2 3 good players played for top kills ... Just look since round 36 when top killers hall of fame was introduced how many winners were from crew .
    Last edited by NssC; 06-27-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NssC View Post
    And ? Top Killers it's a waste of time , in xx rounds only 2 3 good players played for top kills ... Just look since round 36 when top killers hall of fame was introduced how many winners were from crew .
    about what are you talking ? haha , just in 36 & 37 round ppl from crew were playing anyway its topic.. about overdose .... no about who played