Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Suggestions

Default Suggestions

A) Some ideas:

1. Assault: Game will be more strategic without 1on1 system. I mean that players take too many stats from 1vs1... how much you can get now: 4-7%? Make it 0.4%-0.7%. Players will start milking more gangs... and for milking a gang you need to have a gang... Playing with gangs you need better strategy!

2. Sabotage: This is the most abandon part of the game. Why not to update it? Sabotage should not only allow to destroy enemy's fortune but also
    allow to rob him i.e. take money from hookers, steal entry fee from nightlife , steal drugs from buildings. The longer you have sabotage turned on the
    more you gain, when it reaches maximum the object is destroid and you receive all fortune.

3. Nightlife: Clubs/bars have advantage against whorehouses, because when you click they appear immediately. Edit this part like:
    Nightlife(bars + whorehouses) | Clubs/Pubs | Whorehouses

4. Businesses: Too many nightlife locals... How many players playing every round? 5k? How many locals we have? 20k-40? Few locals for 1 player..? mmmahhh I though that we are in CrimsCity... Easer way to find and attack other players will stop making players use so many rabbits, and they will start making stats from other players...

5. Prison:
    -The bust out price should depend not only on respect, but also on remaining time. Including $ and credits.
    -Prison time should depend on crime type. Easier crime-less time and etc.

B) Different player character - different gameplay; can help developing some ideas:

Businessman (Benefits which should businessman have):
    1. More purchase from dealer(i.e. lower the amount of purchase from dealer for others characters or increase for businessman).
    2. Businessman should buy bars/clubs easier.
    ie. Pubs/Club formula for businessman charater could be:
    1 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 1000
    2 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 10.000
    3 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 100.000
    4 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 1.000.000
    Other Characters:
    1 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 10.000
    2 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 100.000
    3 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 1.000.000
    3. When ships arrive, businessman can get slightly higher earning percentage.

Pimp:
    Increase earning for pimps from whores!!! Also decrease drug ammount earned from buildings. Allow other characters to buy less whores. In addition, Hooker mansion should be only allowed to buy only for Pimps(other characters can buy only Whorehouse).

Hitman:
    Leave current 1vs1 system only for this character. For the rest of characters I suggest to decrease it a lot. Only hitman can get other players
    skills, but hitman should not get any discounts for business plans.

Robber: This caracter can have priorities not only for singlerobs, but also for Sabotage idea. Robber should have biggest possibility to sabotage other player, and rob more $$ from sabotage...

Characters should be update step by step...

C) Think again abuot this idea:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/planning-s...-hospital.html
    http://forum.thecrims.com/polls/1947...-hospital.html
    Part of players who rejected this idea wanna play TC with the same boring tactics like they doing already for more than 20rounds. It's really boring because you playing alone only with your 200rabbits, and you calling TC - MMORPG game??
    If you never failed you never lived.

Quote Originally Posted by amex View Post
    1. Assault: Game will be more strategic without 1on1 system. I mean that players take too many stats from 1vs1... how much you can get now: 4-7%? Make it 0.4%-0.7%. Players will start milking more gangs... and for milking a gang you need to have a gang... Playing with gangs you need better strategy!
    I have heard other players wanting the same thing, some of them went as far as to say that stats gains should be totally removed from assaults.

2. Sabotage: This is the most abandon part of the game. Why not to update it? Sabotage should not only allow to destroy enemy's fortune but also
    allow to rob him i.e. take money from hookers, steal entry fee from nightlife , steal drugs from buildings. The longer you have sabotage turned on the
    more you gain, when it reaches maximum the object is destroid and you receive all fortune.
    How should players defend themselves from these sabotages?

3. Nightlife: Clubs/bars have advantage against whorehouses, because when you click they appear immediately. Edit this part like:
    Nightlife(bars + whorehouses) | Clubs/Pubs | Whorehouses
    Could be done but will this really solve the advantage that clubs have? Isnt the real problem that it is a high risk of getting STDs at hookers and that it is cheaper to buy drugs?

4. Businesses: Too many nightlife locals... How many players playing every round? 5k? How many locals we have? 20k-40? Few locals for 1 player..? mmmahhh I though that we are in CrimsCity... Easer way to find and attack other players will stop making players use so many rabbits, and they will start making stats from other players...
    We could limit the number of business that you can own or that you have to reach a higher level to build a club. Another way would be to increase the price. What do you say about that?

5. Prison:
    -The bust out price should depend not only on respect, but also on remaining time. Including $ and credits.
    -Prison time should depend on crime type. Easier crime-less time and etc.
    This could be something we can adjust for the future.

B) Different player character - different gameplay; can help developing some ideas:

Businessman (Benefits which should businessman have):
    1. More purchase from dealer(i.e. lower the amount of purchase from dealer for others characters or increase for businessman).
    2. Businessman should buy bars/clubs easier.
    ie. Pubs/Club formula for businessman charater could be:
    1 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 1000
    2 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 10.000
    3 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 100.000
    4 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 1.000.000
    Other Characters:
    1 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 10.000
    2 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 100.000
    3 Clubs/bar: if (int + tol)/2 = 1.000.000
    3. When ships arrive, businessman can get slightly higher earning percentage.

Pimp:
    Increase earning for pimps from whores!!! Also decrease drug ammount earned from buildings. Allow other characters to buy less whores. In addition, Hooker mansion should be only allowed to buy only for Pimps(other characters can buy only Whorehouse).

Hitman:
    Leave current 1vs1 system only for this character. For the rest of characters I suggest to decrease it a lot. Only hitman can get other players
    skills, but hitman should not get any discounts for business plans.

Robber: This caracter can have priorities not only for singlerobs, but also for Sabotage idea. Robber should have biggest possibility to sabotage other player, and rob more $$ from sabotage...
    We will present the changes in the new characters that has been released on the beta and after you've read that we can start discussing

Thanks for the ideas and feedback! Keep up the good work!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    I have heard other players wanting the same thing, some of them went as far as to say that stats gains should be totally removed from assaults.
    I don't saying that... Like I wrote later idea is that only Hitman can take big stats from 1vs1. So the players(hunters) like they was hunting before they will do the same. Removing 1vs1 for other characters will complicate only milking/re-milking stats with rabbits.

How should players defend themselves from these sabotages?
    And how they can defend themselves now? What will be the different? I think it's the same. If player afraid to loose his money/drugs can take them out... The point of idea is that Sabotage is not popular because players don't earn nothing for it. Idea should make Sabotage more engaging.

Could be done but will this really solve the advantage that clubs have? Isnt the real problem that it is a high risk of getting STDs at hookers and that it is cheaper to buy drugs?
    No, it wont solve biggest problem in nightlife, but I am sure that this simple idea will make whorehouses more comfortable and players will go there often than now...
    Also good update could be if players can buy condoms also with their $$ not only using credits.

We could limit the number of business that you can own or that you have to reach a higher level to build a club. Another way would be to increase the price. What do you say about that?
    Yes! I think everything have to be update...
    1. more skills to reach a higher level -> 2. biggest price for every level -> 3. Limit max.
    If you never failed you never lived.

Default Good!

Very good work Amex!
    I'm agree of everything you have written.
    Yes A lot of things have to change in better.
    The gameplay is too old and i think to get more players the game should be more immediate.

I personally think Nightlife should be combined together again. Now that theres nightclubs and hooker mansions, the raves seem dead

All the old fun of hunting has gone as the raves are so quiet due to there being clubs/hooker mansions and also 10000000 raves (It could be nice to somehow limit this, but i dont know how lol)
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

There are a couple of suggestions that have come up to solve this problem. One is to remove the possibility for players to have raves. Then there would only be raves provided by the game.

The second suggestion is to only allow real accounts to own raves, i.e. rabbits cannot buy raves or hooker mansions.

Personally I like the second idea best and it could be an interesting change in the game. I am open for more suggestions and feedback on the suggestions above
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center