Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Why ??

Default Why ??

Does someone keep deleting posts/threads??

Yesterday there was a thread here where many players were asking about last rounds "Fiasco". Now then, in that thread no one at all had spammed or made any insult what so ever..

So for what reason does this need deleted.

In that post i asked 1 SIMPLE question, and theres NO reason at all i can see why it cant be answerd.

The question was:
    As many of you know some of crew mentioned last rounds bans followed guidelines crew must follow for bot cases bla bla bla bla. Now if you have guidelines you are following, which can lead to a ban, dont you think it makes sense to "clarify" these with players who are keeping this game running. What is there to hide here?

Or is the reason you dont want to clarify so you can keep changing as and when you wish

Please this time, dont be a loser and delete.

P.S. It make me laugh at times how hard TC Crew make their job... this situation could have been solved a week ago, if they had explained theirselves further. But currently its 1 rule for 1, 1 for another.
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 07-02-2010 at 08:17 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Dear Frazer, they cant asnwer us writing the new rules,

Becouse they need to edit the rules everyrounds, as their advantage

I see that they dont care about many of the most important players who are still angry about last rounds

this theard will self-destruct :s

3.. 2.. 1... Delete

The answer for your question is: rule 15. These rules are subject to change at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Does someone keep deleting posts/threads??
    Yes, because the subject is over as far as we are concerned, and opening new threads about this cannot modify in any way the decision that has been made.

Yesterday there was a thread here where many players were asking about last rounds "Fiasco". Now then, in that thread no one at all had spammed or made any insult what so ever..

So for what reason does this need deleted.
    See the answer above.

In that post i asked 1 SIMPLE question, and theres NO reason at all i can see why it cant be answerd.

The question was:
    As many of you know some of crew mentioned last rounds bans followed guidelines crew must follow for bot cases bla bla bla bla. Now if you have guidelines you are following, which can lead to a ban, dont you think it makes sense to "clarify" these with players who are keeping this game running. What is there to hide here?
    No, I really dont think it makes sense at all to give detailed information about internal TC Crew guidelines and methods to the players. Players have to play the game, everything else is up to us and none of your concern. End of the story.

Or is the reason you dont want to clarify so you can keep changing as and when you wish

Please this time, dont be a loser and delete.

P.S. It make me laugh at times how hard TC Crew make their job... this situation could have been solved a week ago, if they had explained theirselves further. But currently its 1 rule for 1, 1 for another.
    Clarification has been given, the results of the investigations are private and have been discussed internally amongst those in TC Crew with the authority to decide the outcome.

In the meantime, you can keep on coming up with all those conspirative theories that we support gang x or gang y, that we have 1 set of rules for some and another set for others. This type of reasoning is silly, childish, and doesen't do your age any justice.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton