Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Macedonian Crew Member is no more.We get what we want, slowly.Now its time to struggle for a Latvian Forum.DONT INSULT anyone but defend your rights guys.Come on.Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by EmReFoReVeR View Post
    Macedonian Crew Member is no more.We get what we want...

Yeah, and you totally had something to do with his departure Keep on dreaming. Thank you.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

This isnt a dream, this is democracy

i think they need a forum.

We want forum! We want forum! We want forum!

Go go go Latvia, if you need a forum, you'll have a forum.

We just need to show this topic to Memox, to he see that Latvia have players that need a forum to him language. I dunno if need a moderator, but a forum is necessary, cuz countries with few players have a forum, as Macedonian, why Latvia can't have a forum too ?

About Latvia

Latvia (lætviə; Latvian: Latvija), officially the Republic of Latvia (Latvian: Latvijas Republika) is a country in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. It is bordered to the north by Estonia (343 km), to the south by Lithuania (588 km), to the east by the Russian Federation (276 km), and to the southeast by Belarus (141 km).[3] Across the Baltic Sea to the west lies Sweden. The territory of Latvia covers 64,589 km2 (24,938 sq mi) and it has a temperate seasonal climate.

The Latvians are Baltic people culturally related to the Estonians and Lithuanians, with the Latvian language having many similarities with Lithuanian, but not with the Estonian language (a Finno-Ugric language). Today the Latvian and Lithuanian languages are the only surviving members of the Baltic languages of the Indo-European family. The modern name of Latvia is thought to originate from the ancient Latvian name Latvji, which, like the name of Lithuania, may have originated from the river named Latuva.[citation needed] The country is also the home of a large Russian minority of whom many are non-citizens.

We not only want forum, we need forum, why its so difficult to search for some latvian to modarate our forum ? Why we dont have chance to search for gangs and ask for help ir our language like allmoust everybody else ? This one is not fair, and it is not such a big PROBLEM, you know...

Sorry for my english, born in Latvia

Quote Originally Posted by Dullais View Post
    No problem bro, are not required to speak English. You have no guilt if there is no forum for your language.

Quote Originally Posted by Dullais View Post
    We not only want forum, we need forum, why its so difficult to search for some latvian to modarate our forum ? Why we dont have chance to search for gangs and ask for help ir our language like allmoust everybody else ? This one is not fair, and it is not such a big PROBLEM, you know...

We dont need moderator, only forum is enought.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    We will notify you when we decide to open other forum supports. Thank you for your suggestion.
    I believe my message was clear enough. If not, you can read it again above.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton