Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TC Changes

Quote Originally Posted by tanatosn1 View Post
    Mayble more than 80% of players hate new formula
    im sure , no one like it so its 100%

Quote Originally Posted by tanatosn1 View Post
    Mayble more than 80% of players hate new formula
    Everyone that i have talked with hate the new formula.. It was a real uneccesary and bad change that we dont need...

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    Everyone that i have talked with hate the new formula.. It was a real uneccesary and bad change that we dont need...
    It was necessary more people in hospital to devs win more a $$$ per day

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    They dont have any reasons to change the game because it was perfect for 20 rounds ago, now it sucks... and i HATE the new overdose formula, so ****ing disturbing and unnecessary -.- omg
    Sure they didn't had no reason to change overdose formula but they did it though may be just to get more creds i dont know but i almost sure that they wont get back to the old one.

And sure its was much better 20 round ago but they dont ****ing care about players they just try new things to "inproove" the game but when everyone say "hey devs last change sucks" they dont want to admit they were wrong. So dont wast your time here just stop play for a while may be when they will have no creds because no one will play their shit that is became tc they will anderstand that its is better for the game to listen players feelings, i dont say that they must do whatever players ask but just consider it.

Angry 'something went wrong'

i met other players in rave or whorehouse then i directly click assault and attack. but after i clicked, it always says 'something went wrong' and i got no result. this shit happened more than 30 times this round.

I think they should put the Bank on the right side of the screen again and not on the left :P

You have see any Crew comment? x) no, and that is how much they care about this ;S seems like they want the game going down (rock)(dance)

It is not the first time someone wanna go back to the "old days". The old days are gone, forever. We could have kept the game as it was back then but things a scripts and bots have shown up during the years. Also players have changed their play. We have also added and removed functions that have changed the game.

What we should do instead is to look forward and improve the game. Features that players classed as crap are features that players some rounds later say are necessary for the game.

The bottom line is that we have no interest in wasting your time by making a bad and boring game. We want to give you a really great gaming experience, without cheaters, bots and other scripts that makes the game unfair.

That is my comment so far and dont think I dont read what is written in the forum, I do read everything that is written in languages I can understand. So if you have ideas or suggestions keep on posting because they are seen! A big hand flies out to all of you guys who care for this game and want to see it get better for every round!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The bottom line is that we have no interest in wasting your time by making a bad and boring game. We want to give you a really great gaming.
    But many players prefered the game like it was during the "old days" and if we trust google (Google Trends: the crims) its during those "old days" that the game was the more popular...
    I think there is some change that are not realy consonant with what you said like the new overdose formula or the establishing of a police day. So i think when a change meet many contestation you should discute with players and review it to improove it if you dont wanna go back. Because some change are good but they dont fit in the actual tc for example, there is not a lots of gang so may be you should decrease the difficulty of some robbery to enable more players to do it and so increase the potetial gang member for certain robbery, but its just an exanple.
    Anyway during those famous "old days" you could have a lot of fun playing an hour a day but now if you just play a few you cant get no fun and i think thats why a lot of players wanna go back to round 20-30.
    Otherwise the game as it is now dont make beginers feel like to keep playing tc and a lot stop after a short time.

Anyway the change of characters is i think one of the best changed since a long time but i dont anderstand that change because wasn't it suppose to be a new feature of tc2 ? will you transforme tc in a tc2 ?

about change of characters ... it's will be on next round 44 and i think it's cool idea and nice move from many times ago keep it .