Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TC Changes

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    It is not the first time someone wanna go back to the "old days". The old days are gone, forever. We could have kept the game as it was back then but things a scripts and bots have shown up during the years. Also players have changed their play. We have also added and removed functions that have changed the game.

What we should do instead is to look forward and improve the game. Features that players classed as crap are features that players some rounds later say are necessary for the game.

The bottom line is that we have no interest in wasting your time by making a bad and boring game. We want to give you a really great gaming experience, without cheaters, bots and other scripts that makes the game unfair.

That is my comment so far and dont think I dont read what is written in the forum, I do read everything that is written in languages I can understand. So if you have ideas or suggestions keep on posting because they are seen! A big hand flies out to all of you guys who care for this game and want to see it get better for every round!
    I think that before you are planing to do a big change like the new statistic lists, people should be voting for it.. because im pretty **** sure that 90% of all players hate the new stastic list.. and i can't call that for a neccesary change.. because we dont need bigger letters for see who are the winner, we are not blind you know haha

TC these days has changed from "Gang War" style into "cash milking race" style.
    that's the fact.

I play from round 13 (which won "Andersen") these were the good old days. has become a real shit this game.
    But I still have some illusion that they can improve, and you can start by prohibiting memox top1

Regards.

How the **** you want good old day with bad new crew admins who are now ? With Mororus for Olympic and others same.. ? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    How the **** you want good old day with bad new crew admins who are now ? With Mororus for Olympic and others same.. ? xD
    [2] Untill this shits happens Im retired

Now someone comes and close thread.. usual (yawn)