Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mossan View Post
    no I make stats with ga
    (wasntme)

anyway old rounds (good) wont back

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    "Retro" round is round with rules of round 3,4,6,7,8,9,10 with no rabbits, no stats for 1x1, no stats for ga ( 6 th round ) or small stats for ga, very low weapons ( nomex - 200 instead of 2000 ) and maybe no possibility of selling drugs to dealer like in round 3.
    This could be nice.

There is something like more things but also less things in rules of old rounds. Kinda. But not really.

I need a nap
    Yes and of course u think that u will win (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by ronson View Post
    Why not ? I think that a retro round could be fun... Also I think that many old players will play again, at least for a round (i will be one of them for sure). I stopped play tc almost 10 rounds ago because the game it's kinda booooring with all those robberies .. Maybe new players will enjoy this retro round too. Also they can discover old thecrims (old players knows what i am talking about)..

What Means Retro Round ?
    Assault - Can attack players with at least 100 respect, not 200.
    Robbery - Al Capone (the biggest gang robbery).

Well, tell me your opinion, or any suggestions
    I cant see any difference between old and new, u have to do always the same things

Where's the difference if max rob is ac or fk... (rofl)

A big news could be to have max 2 IP who log all accs ( i dont mean only the main)

With this rules we could see who is the best (Not applicable with this Crew/devs)

Quote Originally Posted by ronson View Post
    Assault - Can attack players with at least 100 respect, not 200.

Well, tell me your opinion, or any suggestions
    This is the best suggestion that i never seen XDXDXD

will be really good for the game if can attack 100 resp , and not 200 (rofl)(rofl)

Old design must be back, with bounty head

We look forward with thoughts of developing new stuff and bring new ideas to the game. We're not going back to what it was.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

You should make the TC accept as much players as you want per browser. I don't see whats the catch in not allowing it...

Default dgsg

The fact that many players left the game isnt only becouse of the changes. Many of them grew up, they're not kids anymore. Do you really think that "old players" will come back? This type of game is getting older. Most teenagers nowadays dont want to play a game like this, doing the same thing every round. They wanna play RPG with great graphics.
    A round with only Ac? Are you ****ing kidding me? Robbing Df is boring, now imagine robbing Ac an intire round. You must be crazy.
    Make a questionnaire to most of the old players, if they would play again according to what you proposed and then we see.
    I mean, it would be funny to back to the old times, of course. Maybe they should try it for a few rounds and see if the players numbers increase.
    Last edited by P3aceAndLove; 08-08-2010 at 05:56 AM.

not good idea tbh ac top robbery and be bored from day 2 xD???

remove multi accounts !!!