Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Romania View Post
    remove multi accounts !!!
    i agree

Quote Originally Posted by RonSoN View Post
    Why not ? I think that a retro round could be fun... Also I think that many old players will play again, at least for a round (i will be one of them for sure). I stopped play tc almost 10 rounds ago because the game it's kinda booooring with all those robberies .. Maybe new players will enjoy this retro round too. Also they can discover old thecrims (old players knows what i am talking about)..

What Means Retro Round ?
    Assault - Can attack players with at least 100 respect, not 200.
    Robbery - Al Capone (the biggest gang robbery).

Well, tell me your opinion, or any suggestions

Wanna hear my suggestion ? xD Just play a hard round and then you will see what is all about.Not a round for top kills or for top gg medal =) You think alot but never put in practice.

100% agree with you gai ronson

Hmmm .. always ronson give ideas ,, but never play just win green medal rob for top gg and kills , job of rabbits . Make a serios round after speak and give ideas

Quote Originally Posted by RonSoN View Post
    @Dahakka, I am not lazy, i guess.. But I just don't like this huge robberies which makes the game robotic. Just think about how many users was online 2 years ago and how many are now, and why And if developers add new features and stuff it doesn't mean that the game won't be boring.. Anyway, haterz gonna hate CYA
    for 2 years ago TC was good, and it was like over 8k people online, now its 2k people.. because the game dont looks like it did before and all changes are so bad and uneccesary... take back old system, design and everything and most of all, delete this ****ing statistic list, its so ****ing ugly, we are not retarted, we can still see who win and what cups and medals they will get -.-

We could make more versions of TC where we can try out more wild ideas and I see no problem in doing so. You wont be able to buy credits in that version but I guess you can manage without them
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Bounty head rules :P

TC would be really fun without multi accounts.