Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i broke my mouse because of it .... cause it gets realy annoying ..... u guys. But dahakka got the point ....

i would like to touch random robbery's releasing . I mean whats the point to release FK after day 160 and like this round nobody actualy robb's it ??
    i mean why is this good ? ....

i think fk should come at least day 140 ...

anyway sry for offtopic but i would like to answer on my question .
    Last edited by FUBAR; 08-05-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
    i broke my mouse because of it .... cause it gets realy annoying ..... u guys. But dahakka got the point ....

i would like to touch random robbery's releasing . I mean whats the point to release FK after day 160 and like this round nobody actualy robb's it ??
    i mean why is this good ? ....

i think fk should come at least day 140 ...

anyway sry for offtopic but i would like to answer on my question .
    I think the game should be like before that FK is the whole round

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    I think the game should be like before that FK is the whole round
    I love the current system but..

I must agree with that. I believe it would be better for game and it`s popularity with all robberies since first day. Some unplaying ones should be happy because of that and start to play again and it should be unimportant change for still playing ones so i can see more people which are playing.

It should force players to create more gangs by the whole round. Not since day ~80 or ~120 like now but since first days.
    Last edited by Nizari; 08-07-2010 at 03:41 AM.

nizari thats true . I know at least 7 very old players from 4 years back who would start if fk would be from day 1 .... and all of them said that new system is kinda sux . From old players the point of playing was to robb fk as fast as possible . That is because of old stats growing system ....

anyway as i said totaly agree with nizari