Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Why we get Banned ?

Why we get Banned ? I play with two friends Ovidiu and Lucian on main account Respect007 . Few days ago we got banned for "Bot On" . We don't use any bot . All rabbits and main account was banned . Why my account WeAreBF or Last1Left didn't was banned ? All from the team played on all accounts with trust (include WeAreBF and Last1Left).

PS : At robbs and drugs and hospital we use opera 10.5 and we are fast . NO BOT .

Sorry 4 my bad english .

May we can play this round?

We Wanna talk With Memox :@ .
    Last edited by WeAreBF; 07-30-2010 at 12:07 PM.

He he, cheaters, you can't use opera but i think is not the reason because you take ban, bot on mean you use bot (are two different thing).
    The owner can sent a ticket to ask details, i don't see him here screaming so i can think was him.
    The reason because you don't get ban is because you don't use on your account so here we are back to who use it.
    Last edited by vash; 07-30-2010 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    He he, cheaters, you can't use opera but i think is not the reason because you take ban, bot on mean you use bot (are two different thing).
    The owner can sent a ticket to ask details, i don't see him here screaming so i can think was him.
    The reason because you don't get ban is because you don't use on your account so here we are back to who use it.
    he can use opera , anyway i saw many times when him acc's were open with bot

Whom did you see when using bot?

Hi;
    First of all we dont speak about bans here. Please use support center and make a complaint ticket and we ll answer you.

Im going to close this topic due to prevent spams. Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcU; 07-30-2010 at 05:49 PM.