Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Retro TheCrims Round

Why not ? I think that a retro round could be fun... Also I think that many old players will play again, at least for a round (i will be one of them for sure). I stopped play tc almost 10 rounds ago because the game it's kinda booooring with all those robberies .. Maybe new players will enjoy this retro round too. Also they can discover old thecrims (old players knows what i am talking about)..

What Means Retro Round ?
    Assault - Can attack players with at least 100 respect, not 200.
    Robbery - Al Capone (the biggest gang robbery).

Well, tell me your opinion, or any suggestions

nice idea ransan wil be nice just with ac not naabs who robb all day df/fp/cr/fk and make 1kk resp...players must make stats

Agree .

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

I like it !

Hello ronson,

may I replay your sugestion. I think, that you are one from lazy players which didn't try the best what they did on TC untill now. I sugesst you that you try beta version and you might know that what our developers did in this few months before. You will see
    what is called as progress. From my opinion, game if much more funny then before, lots of things were changed, all players have almost equals posibilities to win the best as they can and much more. Please try beta if you hasn't already.

Also If you type only a "retro could be fun, because old playes will start playing" it's not enough, you need to be more specified, unless noone will make attention on you because there is no specified change made. When people read this then think "I have read this many times. I think, that this is one more people which have to much time and he complaining here". My opinion is that, that this game was from start robbing game where you have to make robs if you want to succeded in game.

More robs = more money. And if you are anounced with news, I am certaing that you will make some advantages in this game.

Also I need to say once again what did developers this round is very good, I didn't expect so many changes and at first I thought that this will not be good for game and now when I playing it it's good. Only thing which I want to say is this new captcha which is for preventing bots, a half of people have been expelled from beeing using bots, because of this new script and in the future I am willing happines because I expect that this random events will be disabled and game will stay in her legs on.

I think that this is a game reborn!!

Nice yob to all, players and people who make a hand for TC!

Regards,
    Dahakka
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

It would be nice, make for one round only AC, one round only FK, and one round the system we have now, but its all the ****ing same thing, ppl make stats with ac or fk......... lolz

Quote Originally Posted by TheDyphXx123 View Post
    It would be nice, make for one round only AC, one round only FK, and one round the system we have now, but its all the ****ing same thing, ppl make stats with ac or fk......... lolz
    no I make stats with ga

@Dahakka, I am not lazy, i guess.. But I just don't like this huge robberies which makes the game robotic. Just think about how many users was online 2 years ago and how many are now, and why And if developers add new features and stuff it doesn't mean that the game won't be boring.. Anyway, haterz gonna hate CYA

"Retro" round is round with rules of round 3,4,6,7,8,9,10 with no rabbits, no stats for 1x1, no stats for ga ( 6 th round ) or small stats for ga, very low weapons ( nomex - 200 instead of 2000 ) and maybe no possibility of selling drugs to dealer like in round 3.
    This could be nice.

There is something like more things but also less things in rules of old rounds. Kinda. But not really.

I need a nap

Good idea Ronson, it would be nice to play game like 15~ rounds before.
    And lil bit offtopic - Ronson wrote this idea to get more fans xD