Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NNxTBF View Post
    Hahaha olympic . .. 20 players , + 15 egy helpers or vice versa . can play. And from all players show only 5 -10 but 20 anybody know them (chukle) . And now say '' I M The BEST '' lol
    they did 3x more than ur team and im sure u had better team than them : )

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    then NNxTBF , if u r agree with ryan , ask him how is work team going inside our teams , he played once with us , and ryan I didnt say that u r not good player , that u use bots doesnt mean that u r bad player , but it just means that u dont respect rules , I hope that u get it
    We never had helpers,someone bought stats or milk cash gang for us? no. i think that those new teams cant say the same. I just want say this. Who have more "helpers" will win

Quote Originally Posted by kedul View Post
    they did 3x more than ur team and im sure u had better team than them : )
    3x more ? Hmm...We made 12kk resp in 5 players..started in day 70 =) If we played NoName and TBF at the start..i don„t say that we could beat you..but i guarantee that you neved have 2 accs in top5 =) This round was just for acomodation between NoName and TheBestFriends.

Quote Originally Posted by NNxTBF View Post
    Hahaha olympic . .. 20 players , + 15 egy helpers or vice versa . can play. And from all players show only 5 -10 but 20 anybody know them (chukle) . And now say '' I M The BEST '' lol
    ya and milk all members devil =]

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    3x more ? Hmm...We made 12kk resp in 5 players..started in day 70 =) If we played NoName and TBF at the start..i don„t say that we could beat you..but i guarantee that you neved have 2 accs in top5 =) This round was just for acomodation between NoName and TheBestFriends.

day 70 lol u mean u start day 60 and other player's from day 1 that's it

so what is the difference and what is new ??

it's not hard

Ask Stanyk when i agreed to play with him.I started to play because I saw respect007 playing ... and i don.t want to see devil.s biggest slave with top1 medal in Romania.Look at the statistics of the account.Day 73 ș)

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    Ask Stanyk when i agreed to play with him.I started to play because I saw respect007 playing ... and i don.t want to see devil.s biggest slave with top1 medal in Romania.Look at the statistics of the account.Day 73 ș)
    i wont ask him cus he will said like u said now (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by RYan View Post
    Kedul , this time how much cash gave for u, ur "friend" Goryllaz? (rofl)
    lool... Ryan botter u are really stupid ? (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    i wont ask him cus he will said like u said now (rofl)
    Ok..you made more than us ? This round ?

Mido dont talk stupids words in start i play with MrLupu . 4 kills ,and afer i decide play top1 Ro, Sp00ky and other 2 members start day 70 . You only speak for dont sleep .

And Kedul with your Olympic .. Dont tell , have a ruigby team + a Fotbal team from Egy , + all devil donate 10kk + - and always tell Olymic The Best ! ha ha ha Really you dont know all this game know this . Ruigby team + Fotball Team + Devil slaves = Olympic more than 90 ppl maybe 100 ! =)))