Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post

maybe ur blind ? :s can u take a 1 min and go look profile and u will see and if u can't see well tell me plz and i will write here with a big font size :$

and why don't play next r u scared :s ? i want to see nn takeing top 2 or maybe 3 so what ?
    + take care, becouse next round u will be milked.

Quote Originally Posted by RYan View Post
    I see that nizari got the next slave...
    botter ? r u talking to me ?

Quote Originally Posted by sohlamentuo View Post
    hahahaha olympicamels , here (olympic ) play 20 player and 33 camels , and ggs public donation stats, kedul and all make ggs for donation stats olympic kedul makes gg to punch, the spys and download stats, this game is manipulation, and gg noobs come in yet finish round ? tiesto = debil ? nod

this is round all egy enter in new alliance , igogo stupid with your friends egy?

yeah? asela not your friend igogo? omg , you igogo , **** yours friends birooo , asela and all egy **** you , you and kedul like stats , not like yours friends, your u all naab , traitors etc .... **** debil **** traitors
    Ok, now translate to english please.

First, saw u nick acc? There is write NN. What do it means? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20Cs View Post
    they will and you know it ... your friends from egipt never helped you thats why you joined with the pols .. and what stanyk is saying its true we did start very late .. and i only played half a round so if you can make more playing like us congratz lets see it . HAve fun next round
    i already don't need help lol and i don't play with PL i just help my friends too i don't like to have camels to help me like other's

botter ? r u talking to me ?
    Yes im botter, but u are african find the difference

Noob racist :&

Quote Originally Posted by RYan View Post
    Yes im botter, but u are african find the difference
    =)) ur funny man and what is the problem ? this african better than u in evrything

=)) ur funny man and what is the problem ? this african better than u in evrything
    I guess so (rofl) anyway for all history of tc u will be just a nygga/slave.. now tell me that i will be just a botter rofl

go away ryan, idiot, racist _I_