Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My challenge

you will never see 2 top teams playing in the same round :-s ... Sad but true

ee nizari u hv been saying this before every round u play so it is about 10 times right now. And how many times u hv won that? 0 or am i blind? (rofl) Anyway good luck in milking rabs gang 24/7 if its funny for u ;d

Quote Originally Posted by Jajcun View Post
    ee nizari u hv been saying this before every round u play so it is about 10 times right now. And how many times u hv won that? 0 or am i blind? (rofl) Anyway good luck in milking rabs gang 24/7 if its funny for u ;d
    its funn i gues that but sad for ppl who cant play who cant make rabbits and milk them down

Quote Originally Posted by RYan View Post
    Try to play alone, without nyggas, i would like to see how much u all are flex cool bla bla bla

I cant challenge u becouse they dont let me to play, so good luck with ur fights
    isnt it now enouf about calling ppl niggers?! isnt that rasism r you still waiting for ban
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Quote Originally Posted by Jajcun View Post
    lol i see u gonna talking like a superman whois win top world 20 times and look about other bad look lol who are u in TC i just see ur nick 1 times in top was from 25 round something like that and if ur blind use a glasses plz

and look about that :

5. PL LySyNizariJajcun
    Pimp
    Respect: 3239820

it's ur first time

and nizari is here

3. PL Zakarumita
    Gangster
    Respect: 4671130

3. PL NiceGirlsZaka
    Gangster
    Respect: 7304520

2. PL NiceGirlsZaka
    Gangster
    Respect: 11385300

so do u see or need to give u good glasses :$

User is banned due to violation of rule #3. Sharing accounts is not allowed by any other means than the trusted relations option.

opssss ur newbie ? or fake old player maybe u already newbie from old round's plz
    read TC rule's or ask me i can learn u how to play but for $$ :S

You dont need any special talent to get top 5.If you play TC 24 hours everyday and if u ve friends who plays 24 hours everyday, you can win it, not difficult :] Anyway gd luck every1 next round.

Heyyy mido show me where did i say that iam good player or smth like that?!

Ijust said that what nizari was saying before every round I see he has new nygga to rob for him i mean u :s

And about that ban i dont give a **** about this anyway is bullshit one couz we used trusted relation all the time ;d

ah don't cry lol too play and let me see ur game and plz take a glasses on to can see good
    what does u used

Eee why are u saying that i cry? are u ****in idiot or what?! where do u see that im crying? i dont give a **** about thecrims so shut ur mouth kidd and go outside see some sun couz ITS SUMMER

btw gl in next round just hope u gonna finish it without milk or ban:s

and do u think i play 24/7 as like noob like u lol i can make evrything in my life play + out + drink + fail the summer and hope to u fail how to be a noob ^^