Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stats in hospital again.

Hi devs

Can u delete the option of buying stats in hospital? We hv now about 20 rounds right now which we play on same system i mean robbing money on rabs or buying buildings on them just to milk money on stats i think 20 rounds is enough to make 1 big change. If u delete this then everyone start to hunt or milk gangs to make stats. I think if more ppl will be hunting that means more hospitals on accounts so more ppl will buy creds to go out of it. AND GAME WILL BE MORE FUNNY. I DONT WANT TO STOP ROBBITS COUZ THEY WILL BE ALWAYS I JUST WANT TO BRING THAT GAME FUN LIKE THERE WAS BEFORE ROUND 24. anyway as u can see now there is max 3k ppl online before was more than 10k )

just think about this

Jouuu

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jajcun View Post
    Hi devs

Can u delete the option of buying stats in hospital? We hv now about 20 rounds right now which we play on same system i mean robbing money on rabs or buying buildings on them just to milk money on stats i think 20 rounds is enough to make 1 big change. If u delete this then everyone start to hunt or milk gangs to make stats. I think if more ppl will be hunting that means more hospitals on accounts so more ppl will buy creds to go out of it. AND GAME WILL BE MORE FUNNY. I DONT WANT TO STOP ROBBITS COUZ THEY WILL BE ALWAYS I JUST WANT TO BRING THAT GAME FUN LIKE THERE WAS BEFORE ROUND 24. anyway as u can see now there is max 3k ppl online before was more than 10k )

just think about this

Jouuu
    Naijs shitt there dude..

1. u bring this shitt on game delet hospital buy stats more ppl will leave the game
    2. bring fk back in day 40 would be nais!

my idea is

bring fk back jusst try it in 1 round
    make it in round 45 and we check how many players will be i garanti you 7k ppl will be able to play it..

On Profile

add youtube maybe ppl do stupid / ore good thing in theyr life and i belive it would be naiser jusst my idea
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

In English what u meant??

nothing

You can buy stats from hospital so the way you make much stats.isnt it good?

Quote Originally Posted by Adelaa View Post
    Naijs shitt there dude..

1. u bring this shitt on game delet hospital buy stats more ppl will leave the game
    2. bring fk back in day 40 would be nais!

my idea is

bring fk back jusst try it in 1 round
    make it in round 45 and we check how many players will be i garanti you 7k ppl will be able to play it..

On Profile

add youtube maybe ppl do stupid / ore good thing in theyr life and i belive it would be naiser jusst my idea
    now they will move this topic to Feedback - Other languages...

One "middle" way would be to increase the stats prices in hospital.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Memox that woudlnt change anything it will make ppl just to rob more money on rabbits, same bullshit ;d Look on rounds before 24 ppl where playing without buying stats in hospital and they make nice respects aswell.

Tottaly agree to Jajcun, it wont change the way people play TC.

My suggestion is to make any profession able to win TC, playing in the way they were created for. If u chose to play as a pimp so u need to have the same possibilities to win than a bussinesman, hitman or any other profession. In the way it is now, only skills win the game, something related to a hitman characters as u can see.

So is this so hard to make profession with same chances to win the game?? I mean REALY the same chance, and it doesnt mean that it's gonna be easy to win with other profession, only that u wont be forced up to play the game in a unique way, skills, skills, skills.

In my point of view, it will have a positive impact cuz if u hate that changes, so u can keep playing your game in the same way u were used to play before the changes, cuz u can still make skills and win the round as u were used before, but now making skills wont be the only way to win the round, the guy can play with a bussinesman in drugs and buildings and make the same 15, 20kk respect than the guy which played for skills. Do u get it??

Memox can u answer us?

Can we try 1 round with no stats in hospital and if it goes back u can come back to this and we will have same shit again

Anyway u hv nothing to lose couz this game is going down round by round.