Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Memox, just make a vote. And You will see that players want something new (it's old thing, but it will be new for players whose started to play from round 30 or etc.) Make a vote about remove stats buying in hospital.
    (sorry for bad english)

Hi everyone,

after long time not playing The Crims due to the changes in real life, I have tried to have some fun in round 42.
    Actually, Jajcun is absolutely right saying that bigger prices won't change tactics and still big teams with lots of players will rob, buy stats and milk rabbits.
    Removing ability to buy stats in hospital might change strategies dramatically which might bring some more fun back.
    Being like a robot, doing these things (I mean robbing, buying, milking again and again) is simply bored. Actually, the round winner becomes not the one with best tactics and game knowledge, but the one, who has biggest team, spends the most hours sitting at the computer. This might be interesting max 1 round, but not more.
    That's my opinion, I tottaly agree with Jajcun and maybe it's quite good idea opening POLL for this.

Thank You.
    XiroX
    It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

Adelina if u fken cant speak and spell english , a way we can understand than could you stfu ? ****tard paki' . How can u type NAIS and not Nice are you ****ing retarded.

Shame on you Adeliina or should i say Sven Erik Stop being a pussy .
    Last edited by MrAlex69x; 08-11-2010 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GayHunter View Post
    Memox, just make a vote. And You will see that players want something new (it's old thing, but it will be new for players whose started to play from round 30 or etc.) Make a vote about remove stats buying in hospital.
    (sorry for bad english)
    We did a poll about a year ago and it didnt turn out in any favor:

http://forum.thecrims.com/polls/1947...-hospital.html
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Memox exactly it was 1 year ago so almost 8 rounds ago is enough. And btw u r doing changes with no polls so change it without any pools and lets try to have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by XiroX View Post
    Hi everyone,

after long time not playing The Crims due to the changes in real life, I have tried to have some fun in round 42.
    Actually, Jajcun is absolutely right saying that bigger prices won't change tactics and still big teams with lots of players will rob, buy stats and milk rabbits.
    Removing ability to buy stats in hospital might change strategies dramatically which might bring some more fun back.
    Being like a robot, doing these things (I mean robbing, buying, milking again and again) is simply bored. Actually, the round winner becomes not the one with best tactics and game knowledge, but the one, who has biggest team, spends the most hours sitting at the computer. This might be interesting max 1 round, but not more.
    That's my opinion, I tottaly agree with Jajcun and maybe it's quite good idea opening POLL for this.

Thank You.
    XiroX
    This guy told everything .

TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

It don't look too good for you jajcun

Why for me? im not doing this for me just for the players. Even if is gonna happen next round im wont play so i dont give a fok

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jajcun View Post
    Why for me? im not doing this for me just for the players. Even if is gonna happen next round im wont play so i dont give a fok

what else add to this post.....

Im playing more then 3 years and i know how was from the begining my tc fun,
    Now if you can see, most players are "regular players" and the bigest problem ive met, special for newbie is, that old players BLOCK for them possiblity playing in any gang, like CR; FP ;FK etc, then many of them just log off and never back
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!