Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners Changes

Quote Originally Posted by comm4ndo View Post
    idiot we won't get ban , all knows ur stupid trick wiz tamper data and no1 getting ban for it.
    you are the idiot, if is tamper data, why the **** that idiots taked that banner ? the most importante in this game is trust, so they trusted and get owned, but nooooo, is tamper data... is a trick dont deserve ban,

lets go get knees to vanessa to delet our profile, to memox or company dont see whats happening..

i see so many noobs here that i can laugh all day long
    Last edited by daywalker25; 08-10-2010 at 12:35 PM.

Olympic got donations from botters :P

Quote Originally Posted by daywalker25 View Post
    you are the idiot, if is tamper data, why the **** that idiots taked that banner ? the most importante in this game is trust, so they trusted and get owned, but nooooo, is tamper data... is a trick dont deserve ban,

lets go get knees to vanessa to delet our profile, to memox or company dont see whats happening..

i see so many noobs here that i can laugh all day long
    we didnt go on our knees to vannesa we just told her whats happening so... It was the right Think to do cause aly trusted that noob and he changed our profile

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20Cs View Post
    we didnt go on our knees to vannesa we just told her whats happening so... It was the right Think to do cause aly trusted that noob and he changed our profile
    what vanessa and u did was hide evidence.. and that smells to me like corruption..

i think theres no rule saiyng is forbidden use tamper data

everybody know that we didn t put that profile so... I dont see the meaning of the discution .. We are not that crazy ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bebynho20Cs View Post
    everybody know that we didn t put that profile so... I dont see the meaning of the discution .. We are not that crazy ..
    yes bebynho, i have no problem with you, but sometimes is not about crazyness but some attention about what is coming around us

what vanessa and u did was hide evidence.. and that smells to me like corruption..

What is your problem anyway?(think).

Quote Originally Posted by SerbanRullz View Post
    What is your problem anyway?(think).
    and yours ? (think) (rofl)

maybe i want see friends on top

ALL browser adds are forbidden.

yes bebynho, i have no problem with you, but sometimes is not about crazyness but some attention about what is coming around us
    ist not corruption .. we had to talk with someone about it , we played fair its not right to get banned cause someone changes your profile ... don t you think