Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should top gang 2 and 3 also receive medals?

Voters
685. You may not vote on this poll
  • No! There can only be one winner!

366 53.43%
  • Yes, they deserve medals!

319 46.57%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Be1 View Post
    haahaha i think this is a fight betwen nwo and devil and if there are medals for top 3 and 2 no fight more peace! But the question is who will win top 3 :P?
    no, the question is what retards vote for YES? the people who vote for yes are the ones who want to destroy this game 4 ever (puke) ****ers

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptopsy1 View Post
    no, the question is what retards vote for YES? the people who vote for yes are the ones who want to destroy this game 4 ever (puke) ****ers
    It's not fair if a nwo player can make a lot of rrespekt and get 1 medal and a devil member can make 51 rrespect for 1 medal!!
    Will be more interesting for other medals

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Be1 View Post
    It's not fair if a nwo player can make a lot of rrespekt and get 1 medal and a devil member can make 51 rrespect for 1 medal!!
    Will be more interesting for other medals
    no it wont be intresting with new medals, it will only be noobs who like it lol

no it wont be intresting with new medals, it will only be noobs who like it lol
    If u are good player go catch first and let noobs do as them like !

I told u its not fair for differnet rrespect to get same number of medals :P

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Just because you said that I'm gonna give you such a medal so you delete your account

Relax, this idea has come from players so I wanted to know what everyone felt about it. Take it easy, it is just a poll.
    I really hope you wont add this medals because it will make the game really boring and i bet that more than 50% of the player will quit because its too easy to get medals and it destroy the point with making a top gg if all will get a medal, thats why it gang wasr because they fight for top 1 and nothing else...

I really hope you wont add this medals because it will make the game really boring and i bet that more than 50% of the player will quit because its too easy to get medals and it destroy the point with making a top gg if all will get a medal, thats why it gang wasr because they fight for top 1 and nothing else...
    I think many ppl of brazil and other contry will play serious for a medal in top gg cuz they cant win in them contry so a lot of player will start new experience here

Whatever comes up is good. Should be only for the first and second well would know who was more vice and who was more champion.

yes yes

make a "hall of shame" there you can show who got this stupid medals too lol

1° gang winner and nothing more...