Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should buying stats option be removed from the hospital?

Voters
322. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Stats should be gained not bought!

163 50.62%
  • No, I want to buy stats!

159 49.38%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thumbs down

worse every day (puke)
    LoOsTeaM

As some of you have expressed their concerns over those polls and how we actually will be deciding what to do, I just want to make a few things clear.

First of all, those polls are just in place as to allow us to form an opinion about the vibe and feel of the community regarding those potential!! changes. Basically this means that even if the poll will decide for or against those features removal, it isn't necessary that we follow this to the letter and go ahead implementing the said change.

This also means that trying to influence the voting result by using multiple accounts is a futile attempt, that will only waste your time. This also means that while we look at the numbers, we take a much closer look at the posts in these threads, appreciating the ideas and the arguments that fly around.

Saying that, please note that we do read what it's being said here, therefore we would appreciate greatly if the language used would be more fitting for an important matter such as this one. Calling names and using strong words wont make your cause stand out and be deemed necessarily as pertinent.

Thank you!
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by thelast1 View Post
    it will be a good ideea to remove stats.

you too... right?
    maybe ................

Remove Robbery Section too.. the game will be better

lets remove cups/medals/skulls from profiles and visits and give to winners swedish sweets and many players wil play it :O

or remove login section :>
    Last edited by TheCrims; 08-15-2010 at 02:40 AM.

I agree idea

Vote in remove stats from hospital. ]

Talking

yeah goooood

yes stats should be removed i think that it would be more interesting to play that way and more players would come back 100% for removing the stats

Imagine how hard would eb make even 200k.. There will need new strategies, i am absolutely agreed! More members will hunt too. Tehre will be no1 who make 20kk. Thats nice!