Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should buying stats option be removed from the hospital?

Voters
322. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Stats should be gained not bought!

163 50.62%
  • No, I want to buy stats!

159 49.38%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

dont remove the stats from hospital

Default memox

There has been a mistake and stole my account and do a piece about my account Rabets Maud and I know he can not go back, but not the guilt of me and I know that the organizers will rave solve the problem I want to play this Alrond

Quote Originally Posted by LoOoOza View Post
    There has been a mistake and stole my account and do a piece about my account Rabets Maud and I know he can not go back, but not the guilt of me and I know that the organizers will rave solve the problem I want to play this Alrond
    Hey rabets maud submit a ticket at support center and stop spaming

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    We are discussing ways of reworking "buying" stats totally so it will require some effort like going to the library to study for intelligence or going to the gym for getting strength. All the details are not worked out yet but it would take time to do these actions and would maybe also require some stamina. As I said, this is just in the discussion phase right now.
    Hmm sounds like a smarter way for it to work, make the stamina requirement something that will make players consider the worth of the stat, should be a choice between using the ticket to rob/hunt, or gain stats.

Yes remove!! if u remove the crims will be better challenge!