Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

View Poll Results: Should buying stats option be removed from the hospital?

Voters
322. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Stats should be gained not bought!

163 50.62%
  • No, I want to buy stats!

159 49.38%
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

If stats are removed then it should be much more gang robberies, much more single robberies, more stats for gang robberies, even bigger differences between characters than now and no multiaccounts because all You will have to do is just to up as much rabbits as it`s possible on single/gang robbery and after transfer all their stats to your main account.

And I guess it will be 100 x more stolen accounts every round than now.
    Last edited by Nizari; 08-14-2010 at 05:20 PM.

btw who wil make 2kk stats wil be a rich player .

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    If stats are removed then it should be much more gang robberies, much more single robberies, more stats for gang robberies, even bigger differences between characters than now and no multiaccounts because all You will have to do is just to up as much rabbits as it`s possible on single/gang robbery and after transfer all their stats to your main account.

People dont need to up many accounts when they cant buy skills on hospital Nizari. If they are not good players, they really will need to up as much as they can, but if ur a good player u can hunt on raves, so u'll need to make aroudn 40, 50k stats and then u can start hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by thecrims View Post
    btw who wil make 2kk stats wil be a rich player .

Not at all, WsK made 10kk skills one round and from this 10kk, only 200, 300k of skills he made milking his spys, all the rest was done hunting on raves.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    People dont need to up many accounts when they cant buy skills on hospital Nizari. If they are not good players, they really will need to up as much as they can, but if ur a good player u can hunt on raves, so u'll need to make aroudn 40, 50k stats and then u can start hunting.

Yes, You are right if we are talking about single players. I meant teams.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Not at all, WsK made 10kk skills one round and from this 10kk, only 200, 300k of skills he made milking his spys, all the rest was done hunting on raves.
    He milked a lot from businessmans gangs.

Why do You think that will be 100x more stolen accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by ponuryxxzniwiarz View Post
    Why do You think that will be 100x more stolen accounts?
    Well, just imagine if someone with only 100 k stats will be extremly strong. And You will need a lot of time to make stats like that. It makes staeling much more attractive.

Oh, even small account, with stats like 1 k (1 k will be easy to make so i can see a lot, I mean A LOT, a a a lot, huge huge ammount of accounts with stats like that) will be attractive target, imagine that You steal just 50 of them. Thats pretty easy to steal from "square newbies".
    Last edited by Nizari; 08-15-2010 at 02:30 AM.

Well, just imagine if someone with just 100 k stats will be extremly strong. And You will need a lot of time to make stats like that. It makes staeling much more attractive.

Oh, even small account, with stats like 1 k will be attractive target, imagine that You steal just 50 of them.
    Well ok, You are right

Bullshit.

Nizari u know how good and funny that game was before milking rabs gang. Did u change your mind and u like to play on hundreds rabbits now? when we were playing together we both hated them...

Look on rounds before 24, people wasnt milking money on rabbits and what respects they hv done and stats? Remember round 16 and 17 when WWI and RA was hunting each other in raves with accounts about 1kk stats. It wasnt made in hospital just on hunting

I think is a good idea even to try for 1 round, if it goes bad u can come back to this shit what we hv now.

And about poll i see there is more negatives answer than positives but why in the posts we can see 80% of people agreeing this?! stop voting with rabitts pls

Quote Originally Posted by Jajcun View Post
    Bullshit.

Nizari u know how good and funny that game was before milking rabs gang. Did u change your mind and u like to play on hundreds rabbits now? when we were playing together we both hated them...

Look on rounds before 24, people wasnt milking money on rabbits and what respects they hv done and stats? Remember round 16 and 17 when WWI and RA was hunting each other in raves with accounts about 1kk stats. It wasnt made in hospital just on hunting

I think is a good idea even to try for 1 round, if it goes bad u can come back to this shit what we hv now.

And about poll i see there is more negatives answer than positives but why in the posts we can see 80% of people agreeing this?! stop voting with rabitts pls
    I didn`t said I don`t like this idea. I just think it won`t be good for the game.

It is also very controversial.
    Last edited by Nizari; 08-14-2010 at 08:37 PM.

Top killer would be funny