Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Subliminal Messages?

While I'm playing TC I'm pretty sure I'm seeing a word(s) flashing on the screen, it has a blue/purple colour, it does flash very quick but it happens when I'm not even clicking a link and the page was fully loaded about 10-15 secs before, it takes up a large space which is why I think it's only 1/2 word(s).

Anyone else noticing anything?

Could be my browser displaying the pages funny causing image loading problems or something which creates the flashing but the flash isn't of block colour, it's lines and curves.

It sure sounds like something your browser is doing. It is not TC, that is for sure. If you find out what it is please let me know, I want those subliminal messages as well
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Let me guess.. You also see dead people

I know i know... the message is... BUY CREDITS!!!

You must sleep more and play less... you are getting crazy...

I've only started playing TC again after like 2 years, I don't play hours on end and I only started noticing this while playing today after being awake for 4/5 hours? My eyes aren't stressed here there is really something coming up, like once in every 5 minutes or so, gonna try and somehow get a screenshot of it the second it pops up, probably impossible due to the quick flash time, it's like 0.2 seconds if that.

Stop using drugs man, I mean real drugs, its hitting u really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Stop using drugs man, I mean real drugs, its hitting u really hard.
    I agree Kibe...

lol wtf? i take drugs and im not crazy like that Where the **** did you see that anyway? Im always high and never saw it so haha!

Go away "bug hunters" ...everyone looking for the hot-red medal :]]

i guess u should stop over abusing drugs u must be smoking too much weed or hash or sniffing

Default Your Lucky Day

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    It sure sounds like something your browser is doing. It is not TC, that is for sure. If you find out what it is please let me know, I want those subliminal messages as well
    I found out what was causing the colour flashing a little while back and forgot to update the thread.

When I posted this thread i had just reinstalled windows on my PC, i couldn't be bothered downloading the new media player so i was using the original one that came with XP, when playing music the player would show visualisations, you could change these, their just pasterns that move and change with the beat of the song (I'm sure you guys have seen this even if i didn't explain it well). Well while playing my music through media player with the visualisations on and sometimes when loading a page on TC it seems the visualisation would show though onto the screen for half a sec, so it explains the weird shape and colour's lol.

Well it was funny for me when i realised what it was after all. And I wasn't looking for any 'medals' for bug reporting, didn't even know they existed, just wanted to share my experience with other players to see if they noticed the same thing. That's what forums are for, Communication.