Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Forum - Banned

Default Forum - Banned

Hello Marcus, i was banned from forum by Kirk without a valid reason, it's becouse i sent to him a message: "Hi "old virgin", wazzup ?", for TheCrims be a game about CRIMS, I think that a message as this can't be a insult, to a admin who send to players "beggar" via FORUM, i think that Kirk maybe are a little nervous, maybe for a old surname or something.

I'm here only to get unban, if Kirk don't like me, i can't make nothing, but rules are rules Memox, and in forum rules said that i get ban with 5 infractions points or more, and i have just 2 points.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for the incovenience.

You already received your answer via Support Center, posting here to draw some public attention, hoping to pose into a victim who did nothing wrong and got banned by the "almighty angry" admin is a laughable attempt.

Im not one of your simpleton pals to be trolled and called names at, so learn your manners in the future if you still wish to post in here.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton