Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Forum - Banned [2]

Hello Marcus, i was banned from forum by Kirk without a valid reason, it's becouse i sent to him a message: "Hi "old virgin", wazzup ?", for TheCrims be a game about CRIMS, I think that a message as this can't be a insult, to a admin who send to players "beggar" via FORUM, i think that Kirk maybe are a little nervous, maybe for a old surname or something.

I'm here only to get unban, if Kirk don't like me, i can't make nothing, but rules are rules Memox, and in forum rules said that i get ban with 5 infractions points or more, and i have just 2 points.

Thanks for your attention and sorry for the incovenience.

PS: This message is to MEMOX, i dont want the Kirk's reply, so kirk dont reply here. Respect the topic, if u dont have education i'm sorry, but u need to respect for who is the topic.

Maybe you can send it by PM ..

Quote Originally Posted by xMyStyLex View Post
    Maybe you can send it by PM ..

his pm is closed

[IMG]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/6721/mother****.png[/IMG]

Beggar ? No good, cuz u are a administrator... the administrator's job is to respect the players and make the respect between players.

My job in here, among other things is to uphold the values of TC Crew. When you're mocking the Crew, then we have a problem. You quoted my announcement in Support Romanian regarding the TC Crew restructuring and along with your pal Vesim, started to troll about the fact that they were leaving.

And you were trolling people who, more or less, during the years helped this game and this community in one way or another. All this while you were sending me emails (for the 1000th time) asking to join the crew. Hence the "beggar" thing, which isnt entirely wrong, because right now you are begging to be unbanned, so my point still stands.

Instead of apologizing to me for what you said, you come here screaming for memox hoping to draw some attention and start some turmoil, as you always do.

Your further topics regarding this issue will be considered spam (as this is the second topic already) and be dealt with accordingly.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton