Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clap to devs ;)

I don.t lick the ass to nobody cuz i don.t play anymore.

im using a simple browser and multi acc's working well nothing goes wrong. (:

Quote Originally Posted by MrAlex69x View Post
    im using a simple browser and multi acc's working well nothing goes wrong. (:
    Who don't use scrpts and plug-in isn't log out, trust me ; )

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The update made yesterday was to fix a way to cheat with IE8, I have made adjustments today so you can be logged in with more than one account per browser.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonOfOdin View Post
    Ps: ive seen that now is all like before this thread, maybe memox rolled back and this post wasnt so useless
    This is why now all work and pls vash if you dont play dont write things that you dont know

All i can say, that "old times was funny, now tc is began to work. Old days "i" just joined and hunted +/- 300k stats. Now with hunting u cant even get 100k +/-. And if u want to win you must work!"

I can say that we can change this game to better with:
    * Removing buying stats option (HUNTING ON)
    Or
    * Removing multi accounts, but not removing that u cant logg in with more than 1 acc, lets use only 1 (HUNTING ON)
    Or
    * Lets make max AC forever!!!

Winner wont be that who spent more time on TC with robbing in gangs. Winner will be that, who will be better.

Sad, but, ya - R.I.P TheCrims

Sorry for little offtopic.
    Regards, Arcaa.

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    Or
    * Lets make max AC forever!!!

Sorry for little offtopic.
    Regards, Arcaa.
    better than now
    ac or fk system is good

Im OT, i just want tell something, I'm ryan (the big botter) . Anyway i never got the red window, where u've been logged out, it mean that i dont have any script installed.

Anyway i think that this new system is really good, but now need to kick out almost all crew members, becouse this script filter can work alone

And about multi-accounts, just an idiot cant find a way for log more than 1 account with the same browser and the same profile. cya

Agreed. Old times were so much funny.

100% remove option of buying stats.

Its killing the game and is just boring now, making most teams not even want to play.. and those that want to are those with 24/7 free time.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Why u dont make changes to better? Nobody need people like Bluebaby or Vanessa in crew for example, dont u see it?