Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default umbroELSHEWY .. So important for CREW !

I got banned by using bot , and I dont deny it , but unfortunatly it wasnt me who used bot stats ... it was other players who got top and became winners by using bot stats , everyone know that its not a normal case and everyone know that if even 100 k bot stats in 1 acc it would be banned as it happened many times before , I submitted a ticket and I wish that u will see it as fast as possible and give me an answer

Umbrella xD

LOL of you, all knows why you doing it
    dont give passwords away--> noone milk you.
    you trying ban someone ,

(1st )who doesnt knew you use bot- if its true
    (2nd) you doing ith with purpouse
    (3rd) you said you and egy players dont use bot
    hahaah?

Imageshack - umbrooo.png
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

marcozik got ban last round for 60k stats : ) now we are talking about 7 kk ;d

Quote Originally Posted by umbroELSHEWY View Post
    I got banned by using bot , and I dont deny it , but unfortunatly it wasnt me who used bot stats ... it was other players who got top and became winners by using bot stats , everyone know that its not a normal case and everyone know that if even 100 k bot stats in 1 acc it would be banned as it happened many times before , I submitted a ticket and I wish that u will see it as fast as possible and give me an answer
    Also me, a round I have been banned cause I'm using bot and give stats to an other account
    -my account banned
    -other friend account not banned
    Where is the problem? You got ban because you broken the rules. I think you should think only about you and not about others

Anyway we don't speak about bans on forum, wait the answer from support centre
    Last edited by xWiLLy; 09-28-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kedul View Post
    marcozik got ban last round for 60k stats : ) now we are talking about 7 kk ;d
    i think it's not ur work it's dev / crew work's so

better if u keep silent and wait for memox

or any crew reply with ban or no

have a nice time

no its same just now we are talking about 100x more stats ;d btw this ban was coz ppl from zaka used bot and our ip wasnt on these accs now almost of ur ppl logged umbros accs

that's fact kedul . LOGS say that team nizari all loged on my botted account . lol SO WHAT ! there is no ban

lol , its sooooo cleaaaaaaar case , I dunno what r they waiting for ?
    or is there special rules for other people ?
    all what we see now ... that something common which happens everyround has happened again , someone used bot , crew found that he really used and banned him , although his account did have any of his stats others who used his 7 kk stats r still not banned yet ... last round I remember for 60 k someone got banned by bot , I dont know what u guys r thinking about ? I dont know also what r u waiting for if u really knew that umbro used bot and already banned him , so his dirty stats r in some accounts which must be banned too ... I know its not a place to complain '' here in forum '' but there is a ticket in support center , take a look there ...

and If u really think that its not good thing to ban someone who was here 45 days playing hard , so why did u do it before with many many many teams ???

Just if u think that its unfair

So Equality with Unfair thing for all is exactly JUSTICE....

I have no more words ... everything is clear .. but just its about u to show us the TRUTH about u guys

lol it's looking like trap also he banned cus he used this
    bot / script day 184 as he said in his video so we milked
    him day 170 so what do u want ?

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    lol it's looking like trap also he banned cus he used this
    bot / script day 184 as he said in his video so we milked
    him day 170 so what do u want ?
    let ur brain work once , how can it be a trap if already crew checked and knew that umbro used bot and already banned him for rule #5 ????

got it ?????