Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: new round

Quote Originally Posted by npzuck View Post
    memox I've been looking at how the next round will be in the beta crims. And my opinion and that of several BR is not good, the game will lose several players to have taken the skill acquisition of the hospital. moving in the right 1,000 people online I think it will be very ... then I think you should put the purchase of the skill back ...

note: just my opinion and some friends .. thanks
    I agree... Memox, you are going crazy?

Default you will lose players Memox!

Originally Posted by npzuck View Post
    memox I've been looking at how the next round will be in the beta crims. And my opinion and that of several BR is not good, the game will lose several players to have taken the skill acquisition of the hospital. moving in the right 1,000 people online I think it will be very ... then I think you should put the purchase of the skill back ...

note: just my opinion and some friends .. thanks

I agree... Memox, you are going crazy? [2]

People I think that you should stop complaining here. Everybody see, that there was a pol about it and as much as I follow her I didin't see a lot's of people whics was against of removing stats from hospital. I suggest you, that you accept it as a good change, which from my opinion is very good, the best this from this on is that you will not have to sit down 20 hours per day to play TC and you will be able to see what's going on in the real world, isn't it good?

You are crying, because this was one strategy which do you know it and on which does play all players, soo if you are good at games it doesn't matter what is the game configured, if you are the winner you will know how to win, if you are a loser, you will stay the loser and btw this is not assault on you, this is just my opinion how's the game going and there where needed changes a lot's of time ago

And if I am correct before rounds when people didn't know what is this "buying stats at hospital" was system without it and there was lot's of more players than now, because you do not need to play all they long and this is what people like and I get bet that this will be true also now.

P.S.: Who say here that will stop playing if they will not get back buying stats option at hospital is wrong, if you are addicted to this game, you will play it whernever it is configured And developers earn money from this persons which buy credits, not from this who beg other players to gave him some credits because he/she do not have it right now and he/she will go buy it "tomorrow" and then you will get it back... I think that game have to be configured for this players which support this game and from which they will have profit.

Regards,
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Hospital Yes Yes Yesssss everyone wants to hospital \o/
    Last edited by DamaDeCopasz; 09-16-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Memox doing this will lose many members, but this game will end, but do not. thx

LOL, Yes no more TC

The opinions about buying stats in the hospital are divided, my personal opinion is that it is wrong to be able to buy stats. This beta is an early version and depending on the outcomes we will determine if we shall launch the new training function in round 45 or not.

Another thing I wanna point out is that you can train while in prison, just a nice feature
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Default Memox

In addition, the beta round 45 has an option of an academy or something, which is also ridiculous. Do not spoil the game, even I already decided to stop play if you stay that way

Default Memox [2]

who is arrested must remain in prison without chance of going up stats, I think so. Which does not please me at all was the option of academia, trainning. Not include that, for the good of the game

Default new round

memox I know you want to try to improve the game, but with the possibility that you withdraw the purchase status of the hospital, surely greatly decrease the number of players, I hope to continue buying the tool status in the hospital, thanks for understanding .. .by npzuck