Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: new round

that method of training is for people who like justin Bieber

Personally I think it is fairly realistic that you can buy stats from the shelf as can you can today. I think it is much more realistic that you can train while in prison.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Ur right when u say that buy "skills" is realistic but not at all, cuz even when u "buy" your abilities it doesnt mean that u dont need to train a bit to get it working well. I think u know what I mean.

Default memox not do it please brother =/

memox you want to understand the game better, support when you create new, more now take OKE already have the game, further disabling the tool of the hospital did not please the majority is against this please think about it, each round decreases more the number of players, the player stopped, and even this very pro game if you want to see what the crims do not do it pretty please memox

Please don't remove Anabola and Creatine from hospital

What about we that only play to make x1 accounts with strength two times bigger than respect

I tryed beta and the gym is a very easy way to make doubled stats, any noob can make this.

Without Anabola an Creatine i will be retired.

Quote Originally Posted by eskoria View Post
    I tryed beta and the gym is a very easy way to make doubled stats, any noob can make this.

Easy to make less stats but even so u'll need to hunt if u wanna get nice stats.

U need to think that having "double stats" or as u wish it doesnt mean that u'll win something in the game.

If ur thinking in the side that from right now only few people are able to do this "double stats" it doesnt matter to top players, the interest on this claim is to make it more competitive 'n that "double stats" is not a parameter to win an top on TC.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Easy to make less stats but even so u'll need to hunt if u wanna get nice stats.

U need to think that having "double stats" or as u wish it doesnt mean that u'll win something in the game.

If ur thinking in the side that from right now only few people are able to do this "double stats" it doesnt matter to top players, the interest on this claim is to make it more competitive 'n that "double stats" is not a parameter to win an top on TC.
    Of course "doubled stats" will never gain the game, it take much more time than get the same stats with "normal stasts", i only do this cause i like and i don't up for respect.

I voted to remove stats of hospital too, and hunting you can lose and gain stats very fast, hunting is a great way to gain stats, but i am asking what will happen with the x1 accounts from now?

Lot of voices against buying stats say just one thing:
    "If you remove buying stats, TC will loose many players."

This is not good information, I am sure, nobody wants this happen.
    On the other side, I am sure everybody must feel, that simply, this is not argument. If we wants to discuss this you must say, why buying stats is so importnat, that it is vital for this game. Because it seems, that this game is standing and falling just on this single feature.

Well, personaly, I feel, that the days of buying stats are counted. This game is modern it is developing itself, sooner or later it will be removed, but we can do one thing. Those who dont like the new training feature, those people can discuss setting this feature and developing this feature to accepting form.I am sure, that we all, players and developers can think about some "compromise", how can everybody, or at least most of the people satisfied with new feature.

Good luck in discussion!

M.

Quote Originally Posted by eskoria View Post
    Of course "doubled stats" will never gain the game, it take much more time than get the same stats with "normal stasts", i only do this cause i like and i don't up for respect.

I voted to remove stats of hospital too, and hunting you can lose and gain stats very fast, hunting is a great way to gain stats, but i am asking what will happen with the x1 accounts from now?
    U can keep doing your x1 accounts, but it wont be a singular thing now, it wont be so hard to make it 'n it only means that the game is changing, the x1 accounts is funny but it dont turn the game more competitive 'n this is what people were claiming in the last months.

About the x1 with accounts, I really think its gonna be the same from right on.

I think that besides the removal of buy stats we need to increase the amount of stats won/lost in fights. Make hunt worth. something like 15%-30% of the stats transferred in x1 (% depending on power difference) and also 15%-30% on GA (% also depending in power difference)

You will see people on raves hunting and it will worth to go to a rave with a 200k account (30k to 60k lost/won in one hit). Many top players will hunt each other to x1 and GA because they have a reason for do it.

Regards
    Last edited by Timoteo; 09-23-2010 at 11:57 PM.