Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tctabutcu !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeL4Ever View Post
    Tabutcu is using his position its own benefit by discriminating. Please i want you....
    Hello Zel4Ever, please send me an email ([email protected]) explaining the entire situation as best as you can and I'll make sure it reaches the competent authorities.

Thank you!
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Sorry Kirk i should open this topic I have to say somethings here.

There are many people who r againist us. We ban player who abuse rules and this makes players angry and accuse us. I had banned your team members account a few rounds ago and warned them too that's why your main account got perm ban then unban for this round.

And Nihat situation, I have checked one of his account and i saw there are some ip apart from trusted and got ban for 2days and another account is the same. I only evaluate the reports.

Yes when i was playing this game I was member of "DreamTeam" but I also banned some of Dt account too. Now i am just a crew member and i have to be fair and I doing it even the banned players dont wanna understand that. One more think noone can tell me ban this or ext. I just check reports. And there is one team from turkey who with many player , when i ban someone he belongs your team. much player much problem.

Regards.
    Last edited by TcTaBuTcU; 09-19-2010 at 10:44 PM.