Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tctabutcu !!!!!

Default Tctabutcu !!!!!

Tabutcu is using his position its own benefit by discriminating. Please i want you to watch out to and monitor and check him and his actions ( bans and so on ) He is tryin to ban all whom he dont like and not his friend. See my account and my rabbits no reason and ban. İ got perm ban for what ? nothing okey he he said me to u didn t use trusted but trusted punishment is 2-3 days ban for first abusing if u continue to abuse rules u can get perm but we didn t abuse any rule. this is not the first and will not the last. And he says to his friends: "i will ban them u see i will not give chance zel to win this round . Have a look at this; on tr square one of team member said silly with account zlx29 and he gave ban ? WTF ! pls one more time i beg you to keep on eyes about tabutcu. I know i am not the only person who grumbling about him. thx for ur attention for now.

tctabutcu = dreamteam
    zel4ever = theateam (BAN)
    Kursunkalem = barikatteam (BAN)

nick:theateam(now nick zel4ever)
    id:6637159
    ban:72-88
    4 send petition and unban...

now ban theateam members ;

nihatxatakan
    ID 14383171

XxNiHaTxX
    ID 14383170

-----------------
    BEFORE

Kuralları ihlal ettiğin için 2010-09-26 18:00:00'e banlandınız!
    #3 / I warned and banned your accounts much time by improper sharing but you wont stop this.
    Banlayan: TcTaBuTcU // theateam

before tabutcu we have good crew's one of them tribalenfeksiyon. we were pleased with him and his work. we wan t him to back to business.
    Last edited by ZeL4Ever; 09-19-2010 at 02:52 PM.

hahaha use The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport and i like his position ! // ayrıca buda türkçe olcak barikatteam kastığı zaman banlayabilirdi onlarda kastı tr1 aldı 28de kastılar gene aldılar
    Last edited by forumuser; 09-19-2010 at 02:57 PM.

tctabutcu making racism and he look after number one(tabutcu's using his statu by his politically) , agree and banned burak please//NiHaTxAtaKaN

Thumbs down SaMeT4FUN

tctabutcu making racism and he look after number one(tabutcu's using his statu by his politically) , agree and banned burak please

ZEL's dogs starting spam !

Quote Originally Posted by forumuser View Post
    dogs starting spam !
    senin gibilere nediyo biliyormusun forumlarda forum kuşu

kimse spam ypatığı yok iplerden anlaşılır susda oyununa bak git fk'nı at beni sinirlendirme

Quote Originally Posted by ZeL4Ever View Post
    senin gibilere nediyo biliyormusun forumlarda forum kuşu

kimse spam ypatığı yok iplerden anlaşılır susda oyununa bak git fk'nı at beni sinirlendirme
    sinirlensen ne yazar kaşar

there is no function to report and complain about crew

tctabutcu making racism and he look after number one(tabutcu's using his statu by his politically) , agree and banned burak please

all paste same ! racism racism say hi to racism