Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by umbroELSHEWY View Post
    [C]rims.[C]hampions. leaders is the same of [Devil] leader only - Biro . nothing more wene but as u see this gang called Gangsters or some thing like that . just Fashion or [temporary common] and at end . u can't say this win this before winner come.
    wene said "(probably)" = he know its not over yet... (fubar)

to all ppl who hope they won top gang , better make screen now , because tomorrow will be too late [C].[C] will win for sure

Quote Originally Posted by tcRIP View Post
    to all ppl who hope they won top gang , better make screen now , because tomorrow will be too late [C].[C] will win for sure
    100% agree, same shit happen every single round, I'm surprised because isn't on top now.. Maybe when stats close they will put them in 1st place xD

Let's wait to see magic happens @

And still noobs talk about Tog "idiot" Gang.

I'm not Devil, but Devil is the only Gang how make Free Rob.

Zakarumita was in final gang... but they rob with another final gang members? Think not.

I don't know what do you all think about it, but I think green medal is stupid. Gang was not the same thing like in the past, when .::RA::., Furor, FIL, and another gangs exist.

BiroOoOo came back Free Rob (after him, only teams could make robs). He made his name and what you all made? "Ohhh **** BiroOoOo". I'm not friend of him, but I know he CHANGE and made the difference.

Now what you all are doing??? Making a stupid discuss about stupid top gang.

Life your lifes, this is a game...

In round 23, top gang was made by IFairPlayI, but had MANY players with good respect to make another.

You all want green medal, but you all forget to make new friends, to make your own gang.

This is not developers idea. They want players make FRIENDS, not ENEMIES.

You all need to think in your country too.

Egy players have ASELA, umbro...

BR players have Sohlamentuo... and others???

Why gang flag need be leader flag? Why Devil need to have always egy flag? Why not romain flag or brazilian flag?

I like the flag of this round... why? Because nobody in that country was in that gang... Because we can't creat a mix of polish, egypt, brazil, romania and other countries.

Stop to talk bullshit and think

Cya

:*:*

Quote Originally Posted by caiodevries2 View Post
    I like the flag of this round... why? Because nobody in that country was in that gang... Because we can't creat a mix of polish, egypt, brazil, romania and other countries.

Cya

This gang flag was an idea of some Zakarumita players.

Congratulations to the first person which have found the reason of choosing this flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    This gang flag was an idea of some Zakarumita players.

Congratulations to the first person which have found the reason of choosing this flag
    Obvious, next time choose Pakistan flag

Next time choose serbian flag, its great and none play there.

Oh im sorry I forgot, serbia has one crew member.

ps: dont be rude guys, I was kiddin' u
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 09-27-2010 at 11:08 PM.

Haha, make a slovenian flaf muahaha. No just kidding. I just think how more funny could the childish anger between two gangs get on the forum. Probably not much more hh ^^

Quote Originally Posted by caiodevries2 View Post
    And still noobs talk about Tog "idiot" Gang.

I'm not Devil, but Devil is the only Gang how make Free Rob.

Zakarumita was in final gang... but they rob with another final gang members? Think not.

I don't know what do you all think about it, but I think green medal is stupid. Gang was not the same thing like in the past, when .::RA::., Furor, FIL, and another gangs exist.

BiroOoOo came back Free Rob (after him, only teams could make robs). He made his name and what you all made? "Ohhh **** BiroOoOo". I'm not friend of him, but I know he CHANGE and made the difference.

Now what you all are doing??? Making a stupid discuss about stupid top gang.

Life your lifes, this is a game...

In round 23, top gang was made by IFairPlayI, but had MANY players with good respect to make another.

You all want green medal, but you all forget to make new friends, to make your own gang.

This is not developers idea. They want players make FRIENDS, not ENEMIES.

You all need to think in your country too.

Egy players have ASELA, umbro...

BR players have Sohlamentuo... and others???

Why gang flag need be leader flag? Why Devil need to have always egy flag? Why not romain flag or brazilian flag?

Cya

I totally agree with you caio, i think this is the point, why allways egy flag ? if there are more people around the world inside the gang

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Next time choose serbian flag, its great and none play there.

Oh im sorry I forgot, serbia has one crew member.

ps: dont be rude guys, I was kiddin' u
    Nah, We have a Moderator from Serbia And Montenegro, a extinct country, not from Serbia. kkkkkk